Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Making A Mr2 Lighter?

aa120n

everyone knows that to make something faster you increase the engine power and make it lighter. has anyone came across any carbon fibre or fibre glass body work avalible for a mr2?? :blink:

mtte do fiberglass boot lit, engine cover and bonnet.

I fully stripped my mk1 for the track it was fun :) ,... but i had to keep it road legal cause i didn't have a trailer :( sold it in the end too much hassle, If had cash burning holes in my pockets i'd get the a carbon bonnet and the glassfiber engine cover and boot lid.

sold the aw11 now :)

I like that site with the carbon goodies, as for lightening the rear, hell yes, the weight is rear biast at present so weight distribution would be improved loosing rear end weight. in AW11 circles its normal to cut the bumper bar out of the bumper to reduce weight behind the rear wheels, did it to mine :), another reason single exit pipes are popular in japan, they weight loads less than twin pipes :) looing the stock down pipe saves approx 10lbs in one swoop :) will have to reorder an extremeboost pipe when they finally arrive in this country :)

your never going to get 50/50 distrubition.

If you want a car like that, buy a Super Seven not a MK2 :)

besides thats what gives the MR2 that fantastic launch. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links