Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Your Exhaust?

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Hey guys and gals, what exhausts have you all gone for? I had to junk my dual universal cans cos neighbours were complaining whenever I fired her up, their windows at the back of their houses were vibrating, and they thought it wasn't good for the environment either. So I had to get a Magnex one, and now I can't hear jack!!! It's too quiet!!! Also just got my timing done, exhaust cam was 2 teeth out, inlet was 3 out. Now it's sorted, she drives soooo nicely. Feels alot better now too being able to inhale AND exhale easier, with the air filter and exhaust now.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarL

• jerry phipps

• EmR2T

• ricomr2

I have a stock pee shooter effort and I hate it... gonna get some kind of custom monster built.

what did u do with your old zorst?

I know someone who makes exhausts so will be getting a custom jobbie on mine when I get it. not too much of the silencers, more of the straight through piping :D

I also want more of the straight thru stuff going on with my MR2...

I used to have a mini and it had a scaffold pipe from the middle box and it sounded like a V8!

I have a Mongoose twin exit - sounds great.

Not a fan of really loud echaust - it sounds nice and throaty/burbly and is the perfect diameter on the tail pipes. IMHO :)

Single exit from the left... straight thru system including de-cat

5" tailpipe and loud as hell!!

Wanna buy it jappy?

Nothing beats the Nur Spec!!!! single exit all the way!! do you wanna keep your surrounding gimps happy.....or have a great, loud throbbing exhaust that delivers "real power"!!!! Nuff said!! Chumps go for Chaff!

cheers

Michael

Well, I still got the exhaust I had taken off, but one of right hand side box blew all it's baffles out anyway, so need to take the whole lot back, only had it 6 months!! And it's stainless. I was thinking of going for the Mongoose one, but thought the pipes were a bit piddly. Looked like drinking straws. But the ends on the Magnex defo look small now tho, the old boxes were 5". And BOY, what a difference an 1" makes. But the old one did sound really nice, just a pity had to take it off. :(

I've got a TRD twin exit system and a Hypersports downpipe.

Makes a lurvly burble on tickover, not too loud when just running about, but snarls like a pit bull when you git on it! ;)

I've got a TRD twin exit system and a Hypersports downpipe.

Makes a lurvly burble on tickover, not too loud when just running about, but snarls like a pit bull when you git on it!  ;)

I want a downpipe :crybaby::crybaby: damn xmas payments lol

I've got a custom one made by Ascar. It's not that loud but just give a nice rumble :yes: Very good quality though, comes with a 25 year warranty :thumbsup:

10.jpg

I haven't got any sound clips yet...

I've got a custom one made by Ascar. It's not that loud but just give a nice rumble :yes: Very good quality though, comes with a 25 year warranty :thumbsup:

10.jpg

I haven't got any sound clips yet...

Thats just like mine. I had mine done by Ascar.

It sounds better now its carboned up a bit.

Russ

Jimlad wot exhaust has Pizzaboy got, that sounds the nuts and so does ur's come to think of it! Is his Mongoose aswell? :thumbsup:

Got a Kakimoto stainless exhaust with single 5" tailpipe, looks quite meaty but it sounds quite subtle with just a nice deepish tone when backing off the throttle. To be honest I prefer induction roar to exhaust noise :D

i had a tanabe single exit to begin with, was quite refined but had a sweet note at about 3k revs and then went quiet again. then went for the greddy power extreme twin exit, this was slightly louder but again quietened down above 3.5k revs. im back to stock now and this sounds quite loud when i first start it up.... but i think this is because my engine is still <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed :(

Single exit from the left... straight thru system including de-cat

5" tailpipe and loud as hell!!

Wanna buy it jappy?

U selling it already?

Jimlad:

Aussie downpipe - was this about 200 quid?

I am thinking of getting a de-cat or downpipe - if you get a downpipe does it replace the downpipe to cat? or the cat as well?

I was offered to get a custom powerflow decat fitted for 80 quid but I assume that is just a de cat section not a downpipe?

I also gues that the downpipe makes a good diference to the flow for spoolup etc?

Think my car is crying out for one :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links