Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Rims - Quick Pics

TarikB

Got them fitted yesterday, but went to function at a place with dirty muddy roads last night so the car is not at it's cleanest. Anyway here is a pic.

36178476.jpg

What do you think. Arospeed 16" RS GT with HyperBlack finish with 205/45 Nankang NS1 tyres.

205/45/16? Cool, cheaper Tyres than 195/45/16z aint they? Any rubbing problems?

No rubbing probs, I had the same size on my old yaris in antigua so I knew they were safe. Plus we don't sell the 195/45 16s so that helped make up my mind.

Seab, I work at the caribbean's largest aftermarket retailer (www.automotiveart.com) we sell from 16" so i had no probs getting them. Try going to arospeed direct.

I can get the Aerospeed wheels if anyone wants a set but as someone else said I was of the opinion that they were available in 17" upwads only. :unsure:

Thanks

Kevin

thank you.  :D  dont suppose you could ship a set to wales? lol

Check out SouthWest Tyres in Bristol..

Where in Wales are you?

:thumbsup:

I can get the Aerospeed wheels if anyone wants a set but as someone else said I was of the opinion that they were available in 17" upwads only. :unsure:

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

Check with your arospeed supplier, it may just be the RS GT that is available in 16" in fact it may even be available in 15" the item exists in our system but we have none in stock. All other arospeed wheels seem to be 17 and up.

TarikB

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links