Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris T-sport

yaris30

Just a pic of the new yaris 2004 t-sport.Would love one of these some day pretty about the price tag 21189 euro which is quite a lot ..bodykit is nicer ....... :P  :P  :P

http://www.toyota.ie/2A78FC36-2C6B-11D7-A9...004760D4D62.htm

mmm..is dreamingg.. :rolleyes:

That’s the new face lift Yaris T Sport, a great car! But no traction control on the UK version... :ffs:

yts1.jpg

This in mine... :thumbsup:

€21189, Does it come gold platted in Eire. I picked up a new one 3 weeks ago here in France for €14,000( under 10 grand,U.K.) from a main dealer.No sunroof but with AC.

^^^  :o  Why you...

well it seems to be gold-plated here anyway ..dunno the reason but Ill think ill go and live in france lol

yea i work for a main dealer and the price of the yaris ts in ireland is €21245 plus €500 for metallic and €360 for a sunroof, they main reason for this price is that we have VRT on every new car, so the VRT on the yaris ts €4680 as well as a TAX rate of 21% which on the yaris is €2875 so when you buy a yaris ts in ireland you have to pay €7555 in TAX. new cars here a rip off to buy as you get TAXED twice, "Celtic tiger" my **** :ffs: :ffs:

01ke1.jpg

i dont like em, it has the same front lights as normal yari, and does the mkII come with that standard grille? as ive seen quite a few with it. the lights on the mkI were special. MKI all the way!!!

Phase 1s are to common (only joking):)

Phase 2 all the way

side.jpg

I like that red one camshaft..will the price of these go down after a while let say after toyota introduce a new model

Nah Nah Nah! Phase one alllll the way!! Just look at the front of them both, phase one is way more aggressive, and much sportier... just looks much better!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links