Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Paint

Fitz

Most of my other cars where Red, when you polished them you made the other parts look pink :(

but black was my worse colour, you couldn't polish it on a hot day, and even when you did do it, it almost imediatley got dust all over it :(

Black has to be the hardest colour to keep clean!!!!!!!

when it is clean and polihed.. boy does it look good though!!!!!

here's mine, it's a rev1 and has never had a full respray yet :D

No offence mate, but I can see the different colours in it just from that picture!

maybe so, but in real life there is no difference in colour between any of the panels. ask anyone who has seen it in person . rookey has seen it.

only about £250, but thats because its my best buds body shop  :P  so i get extensive 'mates rates'  :rolleyes:

Only? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ITs costing me £300 just to do the rear end boot e.t.c

I was quoted £1700 for a full job (windows etc out). Hmmm... me suspects a ripoff here <_<

It's all reletive. I paid £210 for the bonnet of my Rover but paid £1200 for the whole car when I had my Hilman Imp painted.

£250 to paint a bonnet/boot would include the time taken to remove the bonnet, prep it, apint it and refit. £1200 for my car was cheap but it was given to them as a rolling Shell so no dismantling to be done, £1700 for a whole MR2 would include the prep time to strip it down etc etc.

As they say in the business, time is money. It may not take a long time to remove a boot but if it takes 15 mins, it goes down as an hors labour, then another hour labout to refit, plus time to prep and paint and consumables.

Painting is not a cheap thing unless you know someone who can do it as a mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links