Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello Again...

TheNissanMan

Hiya peeps...

Well due to the fact my PC has finally bitten the bullet and gone to the big pc scrappies in the sky I'm now PC'less hence not being online much :(

Blew the 200sx up not so long ago and since changed again, not a toyota again but still good fun...

14a.jpg

Eunos Roadster with Bomex Nose & Skirts, stainless exhaust (not a clue which) and Mazda Speed 5 spokes....

Whats been happening online here ?

!Removed! ell! long time no speak!!!!!

What happened to the old celica?

Only back while at friends but should have net access once the extension is finished :)

Killed the celica (brake and fuel lines rotted through, bought a 200sx which also passed away with the conrod goin, cam lifter going, two remaining working pistons moving only 5mm each and a number of other things to boot...

Wanted something cheap and cheerful so bught the eunos, fresh import, 60k on the clock, 12 month mot, tax and warranty.

She runs fine but am already finding she doesn't have enough power and don't have the money for the SC or Turbo upgrade :(

It's Caerphilly Castle in the background, just around the corner from the house, it's not big enough to live in :blink:

Hello mate :thumbsup:

Wouldn't worry bout the lack of power, mate bought one and loves it just for the handling :)

Hey hey, Welsh rarebit car killer. Good to here from you. Dissapointed you can't make Rachs' ***** up tomorrow.

Looks like you got your work cut out from the picture, can't quite make out the extension but sure it will look great when you finish.

hi mate :D

hows the job going?

get yourself back on here soon its quiet without you :wacko:

kimi :wub:

Looks tidy Ryan, sensible buy as well.  :thumbsup:

You could always enter it in to the MaX5 Championship!  B)

Was going to call you a swine as its something I really would love to do but as there are no air dams, wings or spoilers allowed (rule 5.6 - 1) and a number of other bits and bobs state my car is not legible to race, plus need to spend a little bit, wopuld be superb fun though :) :) :)

Ryan, you going to tell these fine ladies and gentlemen what you are upto tomorrow to stop you coming to the p*ss up tonight? :lol:

Ryan, you going to tell these fine ladies and gentlemen what you are upto tomorrow to stop you coming to the p*ss up tonight? :lol:

Nope that will have to wait :D :D :D

Sys G, same number will call you later :D

Was going to call you a swine as its something I really would love to do but as there are no air dams, wings or spoilers allowed (rule 5.6 - 1) and a number of other bits and bobs state my car is not legible to race, plus need to spend a little bit, wopuld be superb fun though :) :) :)

:D :P Would be fun! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links