Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sidelights - What To Do?

dawolf

I have a black MR2 and want to do something with my sidelights/toblerones coz the standard orange looks a bit crap. I'm thinking of either lightly tinting the lights to go with the dark paint or I could go for the contrasting clear sidelights but that might look silly with orange toblerones. What do you think people?

Why not replace the Toblerone style repeaters with the UK style strips available from MR T?

Not cheap but IMO does look a lot better than using black tinting spray a'la Vauxhall Nova stylee.

:thumbsup:

Why not replace the Toblerone style repeaters with the UK style strips available from MR T?

Not cheap but IMO does look a lot better than using black tinting spray a'la Vauxhall Nova stylee.

Dont you need em for the MOT? With mine being an import on a 1994 plate.. i have heard mixed opinions... :huh:

You can re-locate the indicators :wacko:

But I agree get crystal sidelights :thumbsup:

I thought he was chatting about the tobleones... :!Removed!:

Dont you need em for the MOT? With mine being an import on a 1994 plate.. i have heard mixed opinions... :huh:

Quite the opposite if I remember correctly, I think there is a lot of hoo haa about this though. A grey area.

all years of mr2 need the tobes or uk spec, its just that some mot stations overlook this

Infact the tobes are illegal .. hence no after market clear ones.

It's all about the viewing angles. But most MOT places don't check.

I had tinted fronts and tobes, then went criystal corners, but still have the tinted tobes.

Infact the tobes are illegal .. hence no after market clear ones.

It's all about the viewing angles. But most MOT places don't check.

Atleast I was on the right lines anyway :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links