Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Written Off,disagreed With A Range Rover!

sussex_ae92

driftwound028.jpg

driftwound032.jpg

anyone need parts?had an argument with a range rover,and lost.he decided to pull into the side of me,and trying to blame me!Am absulutely gutted,as she was in very good condition!if anyone needs parts,has excellent engine,interior,rust free tailgate,bonnet,sideskirts untouched,front bumper has very small scuffs.offers on all parts.07843303945.

bad luck fella , i feel for ya. ;)

Thank god the Evo managed to stop in time :lol:

What a shame man, looked like a good one :thumbsup:

That does look a good example (or was) make sure insurrance company pay out a good price and not usual bottom book price, stick 'em out.

Gutted for you mate :(

You have PM. But I forgot to add if you could send me details of the condition of the parts I am as well as pricing (Oh and how soon you want to rid of the parts).

I feel for you mate. :crybaby::crybaby: Not a nice feeling loosing your pride and joy no matter what age condition it was in. Don't take less than £800 from the ins company.

As Corolla Kid said, the GTI's are dropping like flies now.

I've managed to flog a few parts off mine, but still got plenty left.

i have now decided to break the whole car,so everything is for sale,including a mint tailgate,minus spoiler.

i could do with a tailgate...

how much you after ? could i drive to you and swap em before it gets scrapped so i dont have to drag mine home again ???

Same thing happened to me 6 months ago, only mine had a falling out with a bullbarred Shogun! Mine got written off as well but managed to buy it back from the insurance company for £100. Spent £300 getting it drivable (still looks rough) and been going fine ever since, until me clutch went (see recent post in this forum).

Seriously considering scrapping it if I can't get the price for a clutch below 300.

Can you believe I actually considered buying a ROVER? Jesus......

//Mucker

how much you after ? could i drive to you and swap em before it gets scrapped so i dont have to drag mine home again ???

Unity,

I've got a mint one in Red minus the spoiler if that helps, as I see your Rolla is Red too. Email me JBODD1@yahoo.co.uk

Unity,

I've got a mint one in Red minus the spoiler if that helps, as I see your Rolla is Red too. Email me JBODD1@yahoo.co.uk

you have email.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links