Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Small Problem With My Rolla...i Hope!

mefirst

Hi dudes. I have a small electrical problem with my car, The other day whilst cruising around town something went pop, and my stereo died, so did my interior curtosy lights, clock and door warning light!!! I have a feeling it might be a relay because I checked all the fuses and its none of them. The only problem is I don't know where to start looking for the relay, I mean I know where most of them are I just dont know which one it is!!! Also, my parking light won't go off?!!

If anyone could help or has had the same sort of problem before I'd greatly appreciate your help

Many Thanks Mefirst

Try having a look in the Rolla handbook. That tells you exactly where all the relays and fuses are and what each one does. I think the one you're after will be in the engine bay near where the Battery is. :thumbsup:

up under the dash on the right hand side of the steering wheel or inthe drivers side kick panel above the fuses (need to remove the whole panel not just the fuse cover !)

If a fuse pops its for a reason so bunging another one in wont fix the problem as the new one will pop as well... look for kinked/split wires that may short out some where.

Tape the door closure buttons for the interior light circuit shut and put a meter on the circuit to see if it its still drawing current, if not move onto the stereo install, its normally a circuit that has been fiddled with after the factory build ;)

Thanks for the help guys, sorted the problem now. Was a blown fuse in the engine bay!!! Feel a bit dumb in admitting that but i thought all those were the fuses for the exterior lights!

Thanks anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links