Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ic Fan No Longer Coming On (i Think)?!

Rikki

Noticed this the last few days. Come to the end of my journey and turn the engine off, then click the key back on so all the lights come on and I used to hear the IC fan spinning away in the background - but no longer. If its <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed would a light appear on the dash?

Help!

R.

Could just be a fuse mate, Have you checked?

Doubt this would be an expensive part to replace and i might know where one is ;)

Also on an unrelated topic...

Are you coming to the meet this sunday? Clicky

Noticed this the last few days. Come to the end of my journey and turn the engine off, then click the key back on so all the lights come on and I used to hear the IC fan spinning away in the background - but no longer. If its <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed would a light appear on the dash?

Help!

R.

Never even noticed my IC fan, if it's on or off. Gonna have a nosey tomorrow also.

Could it be something as simple as a temp sensor in the engine bay?

Didn't notice it happen when i had my starlet but it was the same problem. Result was my starlet engine going to the big scrappy in the sky!!! :( First thing to start happening if it is not fixed is the head gasket will blow as the car has overheated so many times. :angry: Then there will be a nice crack in the head if you don't get it fixed like i did :ffs: . Lucky you caught it when you did. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links