Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aveage Mileage On One Tank (cts)

thedogg

i have just picked up my CTS last sunday, so far i have done 250 on half a tank, but i have noticed the fuel needle is dropping very quick with normal driving. so i just wanted to know, whats the average mileage i should get.

thanks

Wow you must be driving that car like a nun ;) i don't think i have ever managed 250 on a half tank, maximum i can get out of a tank was 380 miles and that was motorways. i tend to fill up around the light coming on and i usualy get around 330 miles or so to a tank.

Just watch your fuel consuption evaporate in lift, had my car averaging 40mpg driving "like a nun" then jab dropped as the current mpg was 6!!!! man that lift is thirsty.

i have just picked up my CTS last sunday, so far i have done 250 on half a tank, but i have noticed the fuel needle is dropping very quick with normal driving. so i just wanted to know, whats the average mileage i should get.

thanks

most i have done is about 300, 250 is my average for me there is either something wrong with my left foot or my car ?

Just done a run to Inverness and back about 400 miles, was getting 36 Mpg and that was driving pretty much 60 the whole distance broken up by sprints on the dual carriage way sections of this nuts road, as far as half tank goes i think i was sitting at 230 miles at the half tank, got home and near 1/4 full done about 300 miles not bad but i dont think you can expect to get 400 from a tank, stick to the 1.6 corollas for good fuel effeciency, my last car a E11 1.6 would have done that run with out refilling.

Got just over 2,000 mile in not quite 2 months and am averaging 28.6 on the first 1900 miles and now have re-set the computer to see if it gets any better.

But with the lift I doubt it.... :D :D :D

If I want the economy I would have got the diesel.. B)

thanks

i was just seeing what i can get when i "drive like a nun" on my first tank, but now i have be driving it like what the car was built for, using the high cam, and i have to say, what a difference when the cam kicks in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links