Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C West Bumpers

Chappers

I really like the front C-West bumper, I have seen a few feature cars from Japan with this kit on and they look Ace. If I had a non T-Sport Yaris this would be the replacement aftermarket bumper I would go for. The Sard bumper is also ace to:thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

The C-west Kit is the one i'm after for my Vitz when i finally save up enough for it. Don't have a clue how much it is though! Love the front bumper, make the car look a lot more aggressive, only thing i ain't too keen on is the rear spoiler...dunno why, just don't like it that much.

Ah ha, it hits that nice boundry beetween subtle and loud. Quite like that.

The spoiler aint to nice, bit square.

What are the prices like?

i like the front bumper aggressive and racy ..not too mad about the rest

Well said. I agree, it just stands out that little bit more than booster. But the grill is a bit offensive as is the spoiler.

*thinks of new combo kit...

C-West Front Bumper

Carzone Side Skirts (low)

Veilside Rear Spoiler

mmm... but which rear? Pehaps this 1, must have a closer look!

i love this kit, i bought a replica of this kit while i was in hk but in the end it was over the luggage limitwhen it's wraped up and boxed, so i cant bring it over and i cant be ubikd with the posting, theres too much hassle.... so i got my money back in the end..

I'm not keen on any of it either, and the front bumper looks a bit too square and boxy for my liking

:!Removed!:

Dont really like the front myself .. looks a bit too fussy for my liking.

Something like the Sard front though .. :drool: .. very tasteful indeed! :thumbsup:

A mate here in Melb. AUstralia has this kit on his 2door echo..... its pretty special, but comes at a high cost :P

ozecho_echodrifta_mas.jpg

ozecho_echodrifta_mas2.jpg

this echo is sweet man! how much was the kit in australia? just to get a rough idea?

finally got a rough figure for the cost of the kit from gareth at envy. he said it will be roughly 1500 for the whole kit. bit out of my budget for the time being, especially as i'm not working for three months after december, but hoping to have it before summer season kicks off over here. He's gonna send me a better breakdown of prices tomorrow, for seperate parts. keep you updated...

finally got a rough figure for the cost of the kit from gareth at envy. he said it will be roughly 1500 for the whole kit. bit out of my budget for the time being, especially as i'm not working for three months after december, but hoping to have it before summer season kicks off over here. He's gonna send me a better breakdown of prices tomorrow, for seperate parts. keep you updated...

Your ****tin me! Whats it made out of god damn it! Thats like a £2000 bodykit (with sprayin) in total, could get most of the C-One kit for that price, and that doesn't need painting!

Nice grill and front, the other sections Im not over bothered about.

yeh definately said 1500, but like he said, it's rare and pretty unique (how many yaris/vitz have you seen about with the kit on?). I'm hopefully gonna buy it, but think it's gonna be bit by bit :P

Any prices for the individual parts?

I'd like to see the rear valance a bit closer, not sure if I like or not, the sideskirts are okay, but nothing to special. Its the front end that sells it.

Anywhere to order? Or look at online.

Also, you say its rare, I have NEVER seen a Yaris modified in the flesh, not even alloys. So I intend to bring it ere :)

The kit here in Australia is worth about AU$2500ish or so unpainted. its made of that proper plastic composite flexy stuff ..... its not cheapo fiberglass that cracks. Its a VERY high quality kit, and fits perfectly. In the end, u get what u pay for!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links