Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bugger :(

Karma Supra

It all started off being a bad day when I woke up, I hate waking up, especially when you have to GET up. The day looked up slightly when my girlfriend told me she was dreaming of having a threesome with me and britany, then went rapidly downhill again when I had to get up...

She got up first (as I refuced too) and walked through to the living room and started staring at the fishtank.....

"Ray Finke is dead"

"naaaaah"

"yes, he is."

bugger.

Ray Finkle is a Spotted Motoro stingray... that I have had for a few years. :crybaby: at that size they are worth about £300+

Not lost a fish for years.... but in the last two months I have lost a puffer fish and now the stingray... both pretty rare and pricey ones :(

Its daft how annoyed I got from loosing a fish!!!! -at that a fish that put me in hospital when I got stung <_<

Dude, that sux, I remember staring out your stingray when I was drunk just before losing my eyebrows! I have a memory of that creature! :(

:( Damn dude, not a good day then.

Maybe the Stringray and the Puffer went toe to toe and the Stingray has managed to last this long???

Oh well, look on the bright side. You got a free car coming which is more than anyone has ever given me :lol::thumbsup:

The name is off Ace Ventura :D "I'm looking for ray finkle... and a clean pair of shorts.... it was a gag at uni.. when anything was scary (usually my driving) the lads would say they were looking for ray finkle.. so when I got a stingray, it was the obvious name :P

the puffer would have been worth about the same.. I saw some babys in a shop the other day but they were not very good ones.. 3" long for £95... my one was about 18" long (they grow to 2 foot)

As for the replacing him... its very rare to see them for sale... Not every aquatics place has the facilities to keep them, and even fewer people have at home!!!

To make a bad day worse.. there is an immaculate Mk1 Mr2 supercharger that lives in henley.. I saw it today.. its had a huge front ender :(

I need a cup of tea :yes:

:lol: you are wise in the ways of ray finkle :thumbsup:

:(  Damn dude, not a good day then.

Maybe the Stringray and the Puffer went toe to toe and the Stingray has managed to last this long???

Oh well, look on the bright side. You got a free car coming which is more than anyone has ever given me  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Whats a fishs toe look like..?

sorry to hear about your fish mate,but dont go to the toilet tonight

with your luck today you never know what will fall off :unsure: :o :lol:

sounds like one of those days where it would've been best to stay in bed!!

With Britney and the girlfriend? :D

Fry it up.

yoeah, you can have first bite!!!

I like feeding venomous creatures to ********tards like yourself ;)

Fry it up.

Deadeadeadeadeadeadeadead. Dead.

I bet that every day you make loads of new friends, don't you?

Someone make this guy "Official TOC Troll" please.

Yves.

oh look.. his warning bar is changing!

You carry on Edward.. you be out faster than you signed up pal.

To make a bad day worse.. there is an immaculate Mk1 Mr2 supercharger that lives in henley.. I saw it today.. its had a huge front ender :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

find out where he is a buy the car off him dude

and sorry to hear about Ray

catchas ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links