Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Manual

still green

haynes are really taking thier time with this arnt they, granted thier may not have been a market for one when the yaris first came out but now look at it

haynes are really taking thier time with this arnt they, granted thier may not have been a market for one when the yaris first came out but now look at it

I understand that it takes Haynes 2 to 3 years to produce a workshop manual.

They used to totally strip down a vehicle to write it up.

You would not like it if it was found to be innacurate or misleading and Haynes have always turned out a quality product for a very realistic price.

If you really cant wait Mr T will sell you one .......But they aint cheap :(

i have manuals for the verso (most of stuff the same) thanks to yevvs, on of the conditions sending it to me was to share it with others so if you want a copy pm me.

i have manuals for the verso (most of stuff the same) thanks to yevvs, on of the conditions sending it to me was to share it with others so if you want a copy pm me.

earpl........I have PM'd you......Twice :rolleyes:

hello mate yes i really want a copy of it!!~~ how can i get it mate?

thanks

PM earpl as he says if you want a copy :rolleyes:

im  going to try and get it hosted. :) next couple of days.

Any news on the hosting yet?

110MB of space??? guys this will be up soon, just didnt realise how big it was :)

110MB :eek: wow thats BIG... what format is it in PDF/JPG or something... anyway looking forward to the hosting

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

110MB of space??? guys this will be up soon, just didnt realise how big it was :)

Can I send you a blank CD and self address envelope?

Can I send you a blank CD and self address envelope?

you could but i rather that you didnt. as others would follow suit. the manual is in PDF format.

I will host the manual tonight from my PC, the trouble is i've only got 128kbs upload speed so i'm going to have to limit the people that can download it. further instruction will be posted later once i've set up a few passwords etc (and had my dinner).

Yes actually, check your pm in a couple of seconds for ftp account details. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links