Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Dirty Little Thing

s0cks

Hey,

Getting my car cleaned today for the first time in months. Thought I would take a few photo's before the big clean!!!

Check it out:

HPIM0106.jpg

HPIM0107.jpg

P.S. Whits = Whitney (meh girlfriend).

no comment.. :lol::lol:

well mine is just as bad these days with all the rain and muck around ..wash it once a week but just as bad in a few days ..typical winter

mine are like that atm.. if not... worse... haven't cleaned it in 7 weeks, probably gonna clean it tomorrow...

shame on you :cacker:

hope your boot lid aint got your writing in it permanant,

you should NEVER do that it scratches it :fear: in my job i have

to remove that damage alot. :crybaby:

get it waxed and put some shiny pics up :yes:

That's you told sOcks! :lol:

I would go nuts if someone did that to mine...

:eek: oops i did mean it in a nice way !! sorry sOcks :D

alan i'd go mad too if someone did that to mine :boxing:

I would go mental as well, in fact last night I had to take my car into work to hose of the snow! :eek:

I had visions of people scrapping snow of my car to make snowballs and didn’t want to take the chance of getting any scratches (from rings etc)

I couldn’t relax until the car was clear...

ah dont worry about it mate. mine was worse than that last week and it took me best part of 3 hours to get it upto my standards. then it f :censor: n rained didnt it grrrrrrrr :censor:

Shame on you buddy. Thats no way to treat a yaris :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

jerry!!

tut tut i dont let mine get that dirty as i feel embassed to be driving such a mucky car, plus your hiding such a wonderful car (wel i would be anyway!)

You need to work hard to keep them clean at this time of year.........wash at LEAST once a week.......not forgetting underneath :thumbsup:

Shame on you buddy. Thats no way to treat a yaris  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

jerry!!

whos this to?

To socks??? Who else :wacko:

jerry!!

Yep, this time of year annoys me. No sooner do you clean it and its dirty again.........

The worst bit is the salt off the gritting trucks......... ARRRRGH!!!!!

Always best to get the salt of ASAP, cos it dont take long to eat at the paintwork. I always blast the underside of the car with the hose aswell.........

Happy cleaning!

Lee

I should report you to Toyota for cruelty to T Sports  :lol:

A Tsports for life not just for christmas :lol:

:unsure::unsure::unsure: And I thought mine was dirty, she's got nothing compared to yours though and definately not enough for any writing!!

Haha! Cheers guys.

Don't worry, the writing was only on for 4 or 5 hours then it got a wash, wax and polish - plus the inside was hoovered and cleaned. Looks well shiney now!! Never knew the wheels were so silver and nice.

Unfortuantly it snowed and rained today, but I think you all know what a shiney car looks like.

In summer I cleaned and polished it every week. But in winter, it almost seems pointless.

In summer I cleaned and polished it every week. But in winter, it almost seems pointless.

glad you got it clean mate,

but even though it does seem pointless in winter its more important

to clean it esp with all the salt on the roads ;)

couldn't agree more m8, why spend hours applying polish/wax every week when 10 minutes afterwards it's caked in mud again?

But the wax seals the paint and can help by not letting the mud and salt get to the bodywork.

I completely agree with Kimi, it IS more important to do it in the winter :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links