Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The Highest Power I Can Take An N/a Too?

G200

sell up and get a turbo?

if it's for insurance reasons that you can't get a turbo... what do you think adding 50bhp of nos is going to do to your premium? :D

Its not insurance Yaris boy it's the fact i'm scared to get a turbo again due to the problems i had with my 200sx. I couldn't afford to fork out on rebuilds again. With the 200 i owned it for 6 months and maybe 2 of those months i had driving pleasure. I would love to get one though especially after being in my mates one. :thumbsup:

so get one!

i can't recall reading any threads here about owners mr2 turbines falling to pieces or blowing up and i've been here a fair old while now :)

buy a looked-after example and then look after it yourself, what could go wrong? :D

it's finding a looked after one that's the problem. I wouldn't know what to look for and i'm not up to scratch on buying Jap. How do you know it wasn't raced over in Japan?? Thats the only things that really put me off. :blink:

thats no good, wheres he gonna put his roof panels? at least its one way to beat rising petrol prices :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links