Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want An....

breezer

My ferret doesnt bite hard at all (never hard enough to break skin and only when your fighting/playing) its a house ferret it lives in the living room (mainly under the throw on the sofa) admittedly when i first got her she was a right s**t, they can bite REALLY hard (lock their jaws aswell so if they dont wanna let go they wont) but managed to train her out of biting after a week and she was using a litter tray after 3 days, its just like having a totally mental kitten that never grows up!!

If I had to read just 1 thread on here for the rest of my life, it would be this one.

I'm gonna look online regarding buying a monkey.

If I had to read just 1 thread on here for the rest of my life, it would be this one.

I'm gonna look online regarding buying a monkey.

im off to andys house to look at andys new monkey...

I would like a small monkey.. I would teach it to make me food, fetch beer and pass the remote.

O please, please don't spank the monkey :lol:

Taka the Otter was on sky yesterday :thumbsup: It was my fave film when I was about 4-5.... when I grow up I wanted to be an otter keeper...

now I'll take things one step at a time on concentrate on the growing up bit first :D

I want an otter too :( I'll call him Alan.

What about Ring of Bright Water, that had an otter in and the story was lovely and I cried at the end. :unsure:

My name's Alan but I'm not an otter. :rolleyes:

They're right you know. You can't just keep an otter as a pet. It's protected.

Anyway, if you don't fancy a ferrett because it might bite, what the heck do you think an otter would do? :eek:

Great thread by the way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links