Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Superchargers And Turbos

knowlson

A fellow TOC'er and I have been able to get very good prices on the blitz turbo kit for the 1.0 and the Blitz supercharger kits of the 1.3 and 1.5 yaris.

I wont give prices yet but lets just say there will be a significant saving compared to the kits for sale at the mo :D :D

My question is how much interest is there for these kits?

Very tempted indeed, but all down to price  :thumbsup:  other issue would be, if i need a new ecu aswell but yea tempting !!

You would need a new ecu - and varoius other things, which is about 1,400 on its own!!

Which i have just remembered, so im not interested now lol.

Another thing, You might have to uprate your brakes and definally your suspsension, to be able to handle the power increase...

Poss interested mate, but obviously cant say yes or no for deff because i have no idea how much u can offer it 2 me for

Hey people i havnt been on here for ages, and i can see alot of new faces :thumbsup:

oh and yep id be up for a supercharger if the price is rite!!

Tom!! :D

hi tom, not seen you for a fair old while!

Once there is an interest (and there seems to be a growing interest!) then prices will be listed, be patient :D

hi tom, not seen you for a fair old while!

Once there is an interest (and there seems to be a growing interest!) then prices will be listed, be patient :D

then he'll be dissapointed becuase so many people showed an interest when in fact they cant afford it and everyone backs out.. :ph34r:

EDIT: BTW, becuase i have a phase 2, can i still fit the supercharger, or do i have to fit the turbo for the phase 1 1.0l?

Also, i have read

2700 for Blitz kit excludin ECU as it wont work with UK yaris's
- By WRC yaris....

Just a thought?

then he'll be dissapointed becuase so many people showed an interest when in fact they cant afford it and everyone backs out..  :ph34r:

For the turbo kit it's under 1800 inc vat compressor kit is 2100 inc vat.

I don’t have to buy the kits I was offered them at a bargain price. I thought I would see who wants them as there have been a couple of posts about it. If people don’t want them then that’s fine I will not bother.

I remember dale saying that TTE did the kit for 3k so I thought these where a bargain.

knowlson mate can you get the turbo's for the 1.5 TS?

turbo kit is for the 1SZ-FE 1.0

1SZ_FE.jpg

Supercharger is for the 1NZ-FE 1.3/1.5

1NZ_FE.JPG

Think there the codes the pictures are for the correct engines. Looking at the turbo kit you may well need another ecu.

lee, id stick with a SC, the gains may not be as good, but super chargers are usally alot easier to fit, they are more reliable, they last at least 3 times longer than a turbo, you get the gains as soon as you hit the gas, unlike a turbo, where you have to wait for it to kick in...

can u fit a dump valve to a supercharge or just the turbo?

Also what we looking at in terms of bhp increase for the supercharge??

I read about 40-50bhp increase from the charger, with lots of torque too :thumbsup:

will give you roughly half of your original bhp again :thumbsup:

Ohhh nice...

Thanks i forgot to mention that torque is increased immensly and you have it as soon as you hit the gas....No need to wait for the turbo to kick in, and/or spool up :thumbsup:

yeah, I might be interested... :)

what is included in the SC kit for the TS?

what would the price be excl. VAT and how much would it cost to ship it to Iceland?:)

how big is the kit? maybe I'll just fly out and pick it up myself... :) will save me the tax in Iceland - which is around 30% on top of price+postage! :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links