Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Twin Real Light Mod On Rev 3+

jdbecks

if i want to rear lights on my rev4 would getting a rev2 relay and buying rear + fog bulbs work? or will the relay not turn rear fogs on?

if i want to rear lights on my rev4 would getting a rev2 relay and buying rear + fog bulbs work? or will the relay not turn rear fogs on?

Our rev 4 had the inner two lamps wired as foglamps with higher wattage bulbs. I fitted dual filament lampholders (from any Toyota stop/tail) and wired the side light across from the outers so we had 4 taillamps. I then wired a 5 amp diode from the outer brakelamps to the inner ones (having connected the two inners together). I also wired a 5 amp diode in the line from the rear fog lamp switch to the inner brakelamps.

When we brake all 4 lamps light brightly, when rear fogs are on the two inners are on all the time and the two outers act as brakelights.

nice one cheers stef, i will do this at the weekend, i will let you know how i get on ;)

any chance you can knock up a little wiring diagram stef?

You are local, you are welcome to pop over sometime. Veilside MR2 (Trev) is coming over Sunday so I can fit his chrome dial rings. I'll see what I can do on the diagram front.

any chance you can knock up a little wiring diagram stef?

You are local, you are welcome to pop over sometime. Veilside MR2 (Trev) is coming over Sunday so I can fit his chrome dial rings. I'll see what I can do on the diagram front.

if you can get a diagram up i'd be very grateful! thanks alot for the info you've already given too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links