Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4oc Rr Day Yesterday

dawesy

went to the GT4OC RR day yesterday at Nobles motor sport in chesterfield (sorry guys id already signd up to this b4 ours was arranged)

result was 308.2 bhp however i was told this figure was out by some margin due to suspected wheel slip on the rollers when the 313.7lbft of torque hit em at 4077rpm

so all in all well chuffed. came 4th in bhp (top being 440bhp) and second in torque (first being the 440bhp car with 330ftlbs) so my guesstimate of 350bhp seems about right.

did find one thing out though, my exhaust is well painfull on the ears after 4000 rpm. lol

cheers

lee

Nice one Lee - is the new lump fully run-in now? Good to know the 2nd rebuild was really successful.

oh yeah done about 3000 miles on her now. tubbies lookin tired now though dont think it likes running 1.7 bar (fennies only rate it to 1.5) so on the look out for a resonably priced Greddy TD06 20G, that should give me about 450bhp@1.2bar NICE.

not actualy timed 0-60 but should be around 4 sec 0-100 is about 10sec.

1/4 mile is despached in 13.07sec @109mph and a GPS speed reading is 152 mph (if read from speedo would be about 167mph due to speedo being about 10% out as are most speedo's) on the rev limiter in 5th

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links