Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Today I Have Mostly Been...

ae111sr

12 months after buying it, I've managed to get my fuel pressure gauge working :beer: At JAE I talked to Adrian from Fensport about it - he suggested drilling and tapping the fuel filter banjo bolt and screwing it in there rather than having a tee piece of the fuel line from the filter to the fuel rail. Too much likelyhood of getting leeks that way. So I asked a favour of a mate who drilled and tapped it for me and today I put it in place. First attempt wasn't too good as I didn't tighten it up properly and had fuel seeping out between the sensor and the bolt but a bit of spanner work sorted that and it works a treat. With ignition on but engine not running I'm getting 41psi and with the engine idling it's showing 34psi - numbers look about right to me.

Have also had a spare set of injectors cleaned by these guys - very impressed with the turn round - posted 1pm on Monday returned 9am Wednesday. Just have to get them swapped with the original ones - next weekend. Will report back on what the difference feels like once they are done.

On a different note - I've just updated my garage with some new pics.

12 months after buying it, I've managed to get my fuel pressure gauge working  :beer: At JAE I talked to Adrian from Fensport about it - he suggested drilling and tapping the fuel filter banjo bolt and !Removed! it in there rather than having a tee piece of the fuel line from the filter to the fuel rail.  Too much likelyhood of getting leeks that way.  So I asked a favour of a mate who drilled and tapped it for me and today I put it in place.  First attempt wasn't too good as I didn't tighten it up properly and had fuel seeping out between the sensor and the bolt but a bit of spanner work sorted that and it works a treat.  With ignition on but engine not running I'm getting 41psi and with the engine idling it's showing 34psi - numbers look about right to me. 

Have also had a spare set of injectors cleaned by these guys - very impressed with the turn round - posted 1pm on Monday returned 9am Wednesday.  Just have to get them swapped with the original ones - next weekend.  Will report back on what the difference feels like once they are done.

On a different note - I've just updated my garage with some new pics.

41 psi??? :eek:

thats high?

fuel injection runs at high pressures :thumbsup:

perfect way for an engine fire also if fitting one of those regulators incorrectly. :eek:

Nice one!!! Might look at getting one of those when I start building my new engine....

The banjo bolt way seems to be the best way to go, I'm going to us e that for fuel take off for my wet nitrous kit... as opposed to the original "T" plan... -it also makes removal neater and easier should you ever want too :thumbsup:

Good service indeed.  :thumbsup: 

What was the cost?

£11.75 per injector including VAT and standard postage. If you want next day Royal Main Special Delivery add another £4.99 Total £51.99.

if it aint broke dak dont fix it. :lol::lol::lol:

True. :D

Actually if everything goes according to plan (Lottery win!! :lol: ) I`ll be looking at 550cc injectors :drool: in the not too distant future. In the meantime i`ll keep using the injector cleaner.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links