Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit

seveer unaek

I know that the Apexi Induction kit is a great buy with a good sound, but which one will give the best upgrade in terms of performance?

And also, does anybody know of a good exhaust for performance, that isn't too loud? (And i can buy in England!)

if you get an induction kit for the SR you'll really just be doing it for the boy racer noise - no performance gains, and you may even see performance losses :(

the 1.3 engine just isn't big enough to warrant an induction filter without new downpipe/de-cat exhaust

The Greddy Airinx fits the 1.3 engine. In terms of exhausts the Fujitsubo "Power Getter" is the Daddy. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Good info - cheers. Right... new question.... In terms of pound per punch, what's the best mod to get more performance? Remember, im a student, so it's gotta be half reasonable!

The Greddy Airinx fits the 1.3 engine. In terms of exhausts the Fujitsubo "Power Getter" is the Daddy. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

He's got an SR Kevin so the A'PEXi will fit! :rolleyes: And the GReddy won't! :yes:

i've got an apexi, and a fujitsbo powergetter on my TS and all i can say is ive made a mess in my pants........ (in the front that is). buy them. & Kevin cheers for the zorst mate, absoloutely spot on :)

i've got an apexi, and a fujitsbo powergetter on my TS and all i can say is ive made a mess in my pants........ (in the front that is). buy them. & Kevin cheers for the zorst mate, absoloutely spot on :)

I agree with earpl - i must get me one of those induction kits

But how loud is the Fujitsbo? Im not all that keen on super loud exhausts, i prefer a subtle roar, not something you can hear coming from 20 miles away! Im no Pagani Zonda!!

But how loud is the Fujitsbo? Im not all that keen on super loud exhausts, i prefer a subtle roar, not something you can hear coming from 20 miles away! Im no Pagani Zonda!!

The Fujitsubo isn't that loud. Nothing compared to these boy racer exhausts. But significantly louder than stock.

I'm gonna need an audition before i take the padlock off my wallet. Can anybody get a decent soundfile on here? Or better yet, anybody near Leeds got one i can come listen to? Without de-cat etc, just exhaust stuck on the back! Ta muchly!

Nizan had some sound bites up a while ago, but donm't have a link right now. IMHO, it's too loud with decat centre, downpipe and manifold, but on it's own, i reckon it would be just right.

B)

Oop's missed that, It was Monday morning! :P

Kevin

He's got an SR Kevin so the A'PEXi will fit! :rolleyes: And the GReddy won't! :yes:

You can't really tell anything from those sound bites. Its so tinny it sounds like a moped.

That's cause it does!........well, more like a bike, but yes, you have a point! :lol:

PM me with your email, i got some that I asked for a while ago.

Who are you asking to pm you? You want me to host something for you or are you talking to someone else? :blink:

Just if someone wants the sound of the Fujitsubo. Cause I got some sound bytes.

I dont think it sounds like a bike really, just sounds meaty...

Bottom line is drb5's car is one of the best soundin cars I have ever heard! And no it wasn't his Scooby! :rolleyes:

Bottom line is drb5's car is one of the best soundin cars I have ever heard! And no it wasn't his Scooby! :rolleyes:

Cheers Ryan. :thumbsup:

I will say, mine sounds like that bike, but remember about the rest of the exhaust system, which will ALWAYS change the note, more towards the motorbike noise.

B)

http://www.fujitsubo.co.jp/imglib/sdra/sc_vol5/06.rm

thats the sound of the fujitsubo on a Yaris 1.5 with no extras. Just the back box.

Are you sure? Becasue that sounds pretty race-bred! Bit like a rally car or summat! That reminds me, can anybody make it 'pop', im mainly asking drb5 here, what with a de-cat and all!

I do quite like that sound, but it is a little tinny at start up. All these decisions! It's driving me maaaaad! (madder than i already am!) Is there any performance gain from this exhaust then? Or is it purely the noise?

I'm a picky bugger aren't I??!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links