Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Knocking Out Dints

dawolf

I have a couple of small round dints in my passenger rear quarter by the fuel cap (each about half an inch), thinking of trying to get them knocked out. I don't want the hassle of any respraying coz they're quite small but they're noticeable when the light shines on them. Do you reckon they can be knocked out by one of the dent/chip removal companies? If so, how much would I be looking at paying?

Hi Dawolf, has the paint been broken where the dents are?? If it has it will need sprayed if not one of the dent repairers can do it. Can't remeber how much they cost but i think they are quite resonable. Some of them will even come to your home or work and do it. Phone around and get different prices! :thumbsup:

yeah theres a company by me called The Dentmaster and they come to your home and sort them...

I have a couple of door dings that need sorting...

they dont charge the earth either....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links