Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Double Din

ToyotaTosh

iam just wondering is the anythin available to cover a double din stereo cos it dont have a face off. maybe somethin to clip onto it or somethin?

Hi,

Dont know about a full cover but you can get the single conversion kits, they look like the attrachment, cannot say where it came from as this is my MR2 that I will be getting Friday and it came in the UK that way.

Dave

post-15852-1101148978_thumb.jpg

I think my old gen 4 Celica (see sig pic) had a cover for the second output. Mine just came with the standard stereo but I think you could have an amp as well. Might be worth a poke about in a breakers yard for gen4/5 celicas.

Yes - there are covers which blank off the whole of the double din stereo to make it look like it's either not there or had it's face removed. I only know as I've seen them (quite rarely) kicking round on e-bay.

I think they are stereo specific though (in order to fit right) so I held off buying one as I'm still in the market for the right double din stereo for me. I'd personally be willing to drop the £5-£10 or so they go for on one just to see if I could mod it to fit.

As I said though they're a relative rarity - unless you can find some other place to buy them that is.

not as if a stereo would be easy to steal from a 2 as its screwed in behind dash, most chavs know this and shouldnt bother with your car, cover it and theyll just get curious

I have the little drawer and twin cup holder off my car....toyota item... may consider selling it since i hate ppl drinking in my car!!

how much u want for cup holder? i have the little drawer bit and want a change cos my lass keeps fillin it with her junk, centre console storage bit has make up in it for gods sake!!!

anyone of you got any pics of this little drawer in the centre console? might consider getting one. as i don't have anything but a piece of plastic with "Toyota" on it at the moment, need something to put stuff in :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links