Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Half Life 2

GT4 BOOSTER

downloaded a 4 gig trial version :lol: , on first view i must say how the graphics have improved from the first few games. game play looks as though its going to be pretty good too. hail to mr.freeman :thumbsup:

Dunno about the graphics being improved- I'd say AWESOME!!! Honestly, it has to be the best looking game I've sver seen. Very impressed.

wow supra gal, not seen you for a long time - welcome back :)

i'd agree that the graphics are nothing short of awesome, I put together a XP3000+ and 6800GT to play this - you really need a top spec machine to enjoy it

the original was a very hard act to follow.. but i think they might just have done it :D

wow supra gal, not seen you for a long time - welcome back :)

look down a few more threads in this section mate :thumbsup:

great game, iv'e spent hours on it and not even scratched the surface of the story yet :) gravity gun rules especially firing the saw blades :) the only problem is steam :( it took an hour to check the hl2 files last night. and thats on broadband, i feel sorry for those of you playing this on broadband. steam is ****. but hl2 rules............. ive waited 6 years for this. any other HL modders out there?

Damn fine game :thumbsup:

i think i have almost completed it! but it's a huge game!

5 star game!

Does anyone play Counter strike online? becuase HL2 has a updated version :drool: pm me if you fancy a challenge

Tim

sera beetle, i'd be up for that :) REGI_NAILED[MoCS] :) cs source is cool.

ive just got to the bit where alexi gets kidnapped by the combine, god knows how far im in now????????

Is there a link for the trial??

I all honesty, funds are tight and I very rarely go out and buy games.. I'll defo be buying GT4.. so I really would like to give it a go before I buy it...

then there is the fact that it'll probably be rubbish on my pc.... which is old now ands well past due an upgrade.. however the :censor:'s at ebuyer are making it very hard to actually buy off them!!!! (infact if anyone has an ebuyer account could you please pm me? the new system means if you are no logged in you can't message them.. I need to message them because I cant log in.... and they dpn;t have a phone service anymore!)

anyone trying to work out the story line?? dont worry it will come to you about 20mins of thinking after finishing the game. crap ending though.

Ending was interesting, its the final final ending I hated. Kind of predictable.

Why arn't their alternate endings????

Just startedplaying on this last night... Jesus, its amazing.

I like how the characters look at you and stuff, and the eye contact and everything..

You ARE morgan freeman.....well it feels that way anyway!

hehe morgan freeman...

but yeah the character modelling surpasses every game ever made so far, hl2's set a nice new standard for fps :thumbsup:

What a crap ending! :ffs:

After all the hype, it really wasn't worth the wait. Good gameplay, and excellent characters, but they could have done so much more with the flamin' ending!

I hope CS is better...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links