Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Here

themodmaster

hi there im nick and im from south wales. ive got a gxi 1993 model which has been modded by myself. the only thing i didnt do was the paintjob, heres a couple of pics.....

Photo0208.jpg

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

the paintjobs got holographic metalflake by rage. the rollers gave a figure of 125 on a warm day, not bad for a gxi with only a pipercross filter and a home made backbox.

wow, really feeling the front end on this one, good job !

thank you very much lol. at last someone has welcomed me into the place.

The GXI thats the 1800cc yes? which engine is that( 4AGE, 4AFE etc.)?

I like the 'blued' style rocker cover and engine accessories.

What car show/transport festival was that picture taken at (just noticed the blue Mini Clubman along the line)?

The GXI thats the 1800cc yes? which engine is that( 4AGE, 4AFE etc.)?

I like the 'blued' style rocker cover and engine accessories.

What car show/transport festival was that picture taken at (just noticed the blue Mini Clubman along the line)?

its the 7a-fe as shared with the 1996 celica gt, and the pic with the mini was taken at weston wheels. the others were a rolling road day and outside my mates house. do you know the mini then? i also did the blue spray painting on the engine bay myself. as i said before the only thing i didnt do on this car was the exterior paintjob (silver and holographic metalflake). everything, and i mean absolutely everything else was either modded, wired or painted by my own fair hand.

i found a pic of the paintjob......

Photo0125.jpg

ok so its not the best pic in the world but it gives you an idea of what its like.

Hiyup and welcome to the forum :yes:

You not registered on mycorolla are you? I've seen thos rear light somewhere before... Just can't remember exactly where :rolleyes:

It's a COROLLA?????? :wacko: Looks like NASA'S new space craft. I like it B) very nice and alot of work has went into that. Welcome to TOC mate. :thumbsup:

thank you. yeah its taken me about a year to get it to this stage. this is the second bodykit its had, if you want to see what it used to look like, grab a copy of this months banzai, its in rteaders rides, gotta send em some new pics. and yeah, im on mycorolla, im corollakid the south wales area rep.

thank you.  yeah its taken me about a year to get it to this stage.  this is the second bodykit its had, if you want to see what it used to  look like, grab a copy of this months banzai, its in rteaders rides, gotta send em some new pics.  and yeah, im on mycorolla, im corollakid the south wales area rep.

I saw your car in Banzai but i was looking at the pics you put up thinking i'm sure it's the same one but different (don't have the mag at the mo as i lent it out).

Nice work fella and welcome to the club :thumbsup:

A few of us are on page 141 btw ;)

welcome to our club :group-cuddles:

thats one sparkly paint job you got there

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links