Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Any One Know

garry h

Need a bit more info...

What kind of sound is it? Grinding? Crunching? Squeeling?

When is it most likely to occur? Accellerating on a straight/in a corner? Decellerating? All the time?

took the car to main dealer today and found a wheel bearing was gone and the noise was from the abs pump all done sow very happy now :D

Dare I say this (and not wishing to offend anyone), but the impression I am getting is that these CTS's are having their far share of problems. I'm not just refering to this thread but have noticed a lot of posts mentioning problems. I realise all cars have faults but this is usually when they get older. In the case of the CTS they are still under 3 years old. I also feel a little sorry for the owner as these cars are not cheap; if I had spent that much money on a car i'd want it to be perfect!

There is always the fact that people use forums like this to try and fix problems. Most people wont go and wright i am realy impressed with the petrol cap its never leaked.

also the CTS may be in the spot light as the type of people who buy cars like this are into their cars and so use forums like this

I have a CTS and love it ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links