Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who's Car Is This?

knightrider

Whats the big deal with showing ur number plate? All I have to do is drive down a street to see one and I know what car it is, what colour, its reg plate, and where they live.

mines KE02 ZFS

the one in question is a car for sale an i recognise the reg. which is on display in the photo

theoretically anyone can then get you plate and 'ring' another car using the same details of your own vehicle, showing it on the net just makes it easier

only reason

rob the reg in question is it that of the other thunder grey owner from mansfield who had the lexus lights an small front plate?

it rings a bell

its a car thats for sale my best mate is interested,

People seem to go out of their way to disguise there number plate when placing photos on line, and in the next breath say it’s no big deal!

Strange world we live in <_<

itll belong to Alex

so i know who it is yeah, her fela dale has got a mr2 aswell!

top set of peeps!

and i doubt the cars for sale! its got big plans!

wots his/her online name? its a cat D vcar want to kno wot the damage was

and he spoke to me about his ahem plans at JAE

oh :blink:

think it may be the wrong one then?? didnt know it was owt like that?

doh no its not her at all! erm no idea then

earpl?? maybe??

theres another in mansfield aswell somewhere

I belive if you give the DVLA a call....and claim you have had an incident with another motor vehicle in some shape or form..then they are obliged to provide you with the name and address of the owner....you do need to have a right to request the information though...but that's dead is to do.

Now I know where ya live... and you car is one I have on my "list" I'll be around to nick it tonight.

but...then you can do that with any car you see driving down the road..nowt special about advertising it on the net really.

the problem being if on the site you mention you have an expensive sound install in the boot for example and then whereas ppl would not normally know if they saw it around they would know the car had valuables in it.

the reg FE51 EGU is very similar to mine... , could have been mistaken? i have a small number plate + lexus lights & my car is on V car................... even bourght it from mansfield.. :D coincidence????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links