Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dizzy Cap/rotor Arm

veilside_mr2

:) whats the symptoms for these needing changing?

also is fensport the cheapest place to get them quickly, and could I fit these myself?..is it easy?

thanks

The fluffy feeling on boost, and stuttering at hight revs.

it's VERY easy .. and Fennies is the best, think they are cheaper than Mr T.

May as well get plugs (one/two grades colder) as well .. £6 each.

cool thanks bibbs, you havnt seen a "step by step" guide on how to change these have you by nechance?..with pics and stuff i could follow?..i dont even know where to look to find these.

i got magnecor leads and ngk plugs fitted the other week, so its just the rotor arm and dizzy cap im needing.

just out of curiosity, my car has been stuttering for quite a while when i floor it(even before i got my new turbo)..but i didnt know what it was, then i fitted the new turbo and it seemed to be ok...then it started doing it again and now its totally busted,and wont do much at all, ive been told its the AFM thats faulty but if the rotor arm and dizzy cap was completely knakcered...could this be the problem? :blink:

i'd say its your dizzy and rotor arm, i had problems like yours but a bit less so, litterally put the new dizzy and arm on, problem vanished.

Swapping them is so easy, no adjustment or any thing litterall undo 2 screws each for rotor and cap pull off slot on, type job 5 mins max :D

i'd say its your dizzy and rotor arm, i had problems like yours but a bit less so, litterally put the new dizzy and arm on, problem vanished.

Swapping them is so easy, no adjustment or any thing litterall undo 2 screws each for rotor and cap pull off slot on, type job 5 mins max :D

ive just seen the step by step thing for it on this site...but..and i feel stupid..the pics were to close...where about am i looking to find the dizzy cap and rotor arm :blink: can i get to it from the top of the engine..or do i need to be underneath.

when you buy the replacement it'll all become clear...

follow the leads from your spark plugs, at the end of them you'll find the dizzy cap, when youu take this off you'll see the arm :D

ive just read the how to thing again..it makes much more sense now lol...i`ll order them tomorrow and fingers crossed it will solve the problem....hope so.

mine had loads of flat spots when cold, changed the dizzy cap and they all went away.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links