Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Bulbs

seveer unaek

white or yellow should be ok, they are not E Marked, you will only get a slapped wrist if you are in an accident

I have a 6 in 1 LEDs (5 white, 1 blue)

i have the white 4 in 1 LED ones in at the moment! but also i have red 6 in 1 in the dash for whenever i wana stand out. got em off vmail

ive got ice white 4 in 1-s to get rid of that yellowy colour

any other colour makes me subject to alot of chav abuse from my mates!

iv got blue, bu looking to change it to white...#

Had them in half a year almost now and had no trouble, i need the white ones becuase my main headlights are white

Yeah the white ones are mega bright. I got Purple ones in at the mo, brilliant... but always on a look out for the coppers :P

Might pop my white ones back in.

Red ones makes the car looks like the terminator, proper mean

Im after some 9 in 1 white LEDs, but I dont know if they will fit

Red ones are a total no no to cops, they said cars shouldnt have red lights at the front of the car because people will think its the back end of a car or something like that... had my red ones in only a week and took them off before i got into trouble lol.

Here's my purple ones with 6 LEDs.

Sidelightstraight.jpg

:thumbsup:

vmail, if you can get some 6 in 1 white ones, let me know will ya :D

email me

just take out the old one and pop in the new one

if it doesnt work, just flip it 180 degrees

see manual for details

But is it a tight squeeze? My hands are quite big and you know wot they say with about guys with big hands...

...big gloves! :thumbsup:

But is it a tight squeeze? My hands are quite big and you know wot they say with about guys with big hands...

...big gloves! :thumbsup:

you must be different, just get anyone else to do it for you... or you might be getting confused with the headlight (passenger side is a bit difficult)

Iv got big hands... its just the passenger side one thats a bit of a problem... but its okay... just twist and pull, pop old out, pop new in... re-insert, twist and push! easy!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links