Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need The Plastic Strip On Wing

dudeone

Hi,

So I ma picking my car up Friday morning :thumbsup: and my first change I want to do is replace the old (Toblaerone style) indicator, I have seen MR2's with just plastic strips in place of these can anyone tell me how much they are and where I can get em.

Thanx Dave

Yeah

I have got the parts numbers for both sides at home, but you will need to order them with the paint code so you get the right ones.

I think the one for the offside is £30.00 and the one for the nearside is £15.00. Dont ask me why.....you can only get them from toyota though. :thumbsup:

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanx for the reply, if you could get me the part numbers taht would be great, where is the paint code on these?

Cheers Dave

Hi Dan,

Thanx for the reply, if you could get me the part numbers taht would be great, where is the paint code on these?

Cheers Dave

Dave

The Paint code is located on the chassic plate underneath the bonnet facing the windscreen.

Mine says Paint Code - 040 (which is Super White II 040)

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

mine cost me about £40 a side!!

They saw you coming!

You can get copies from somewhere and they are cheaper. Think a guy called Woody has a set on IMOC.

You can get copies from somewhere and they are cheaper. Think a guy called Woody has a set on IMOC.

Hi,

Spoke to Woody he got his from MrT

Dave

Hi,

Dave

Dave

Sorry about the delay fella, but had to drive to keele last night to meet a mate for a De-Cat pipe for a Tubby......will get the numbers for you tonight....also let me know how much you can get them for and I think I might be able to beat it.......

Dan

Part numbers

Nearside : 52712-17050

Offside : 52713-17050

There will also be 2 letters after this but it depends on what Paint code you give them.....remember to get your paint code aswell :thumbsup:

Hi,

Dave

It's Woody from MR2OC who found a guy who makes em in fibreglass for about £20. Not the same Woody, the MR2OC one lives in Huthwaite, near Mansfield.

Hi,

Dave

It's Woody from MR2OC who found a guy who makes em in fibreglass for about £20. Not the same Woody, the MR2OC one lives in Huthwaite, near Mansfield.

Ah IC, I will give him a try then. :thumbsup:

Part numbers

Nearside : 52712-17050

Offside : 52713-17050

There will also be 2 letters after this but it depends on what Paint code you give them.....remember to get your paint code aswell  :thumbsup:

Hi,

Thanx for getting me the part numbers and the color code info

Cheers Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links