Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Raffle - Free Christmas Goodies!

Envy Performance Ltd

Envy Raffle

As a big thank you to all our customers in 2004, Envy have decided to have a special Christmas raffle.

As you can see below all these goodies can be won by you, we have included products that can be used on almost all Japanese marques, so it doesn’t matter whether you own a Toyota or a Honda, you will still benefit from our prizes.

To win these tempting little goodies all you have to do is become a member on our forum and make a post (as a bare minimum a pic of your car and what you have done to it in the gallery section would suffice). Every new member that logs onto the forum and makes a post from the 25th of November to the 20th of December will be assigned a raffle ticket. The ticket will be drawn purposely before Christmas so you can benefit from your pressies before Christmas day, or a gift to your loved ones. So what you waiting for, get to the envy web site and log on to our forum at www.envyperformance.com/ENVYforum/ and get posting!!!!

First prize

Buddy Club Oil Cap

Buddy Club Rad Cap

Buddy Club Cap

Buddy Club T-Shirt

Buddy-Club.jpg

Second Prize

Meguiars car care kit (includes Gold class liquid wax, Gold class shampoo and conditioner, Endurance tyre dressing, Hot rims all wheel cleaner, Quik Detailer Mist and wipe, and foam applicator pads)

10 x Millers Octane Booster (250ml)

Mequires.jpg

Third Prize

TRD Keyring

TRD T-Shirt

TRD Mug

TRD Sticker

TRD Cap

TRD-Prize.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

Kevin

NB. Exact colours and styles of the items shown in the pictures may change to reflect what we have in stock at the point in time when the raffle tickets are drawn.

NB. The winners will be posted on the Envy Forum BBS on the 20th of the December. The winners have 30 Days to claim there price from this date.

Thanks for all the entries so far!

I tried to join up mate, but I never got the email back confirming registration?

loving your avatar on there TVOR!!!

:drool:

Cheers! Got loads but I can’t use them on here! Only if I pm you (Kimi will tell ya!)

:thumbsup:

loving your avatar on there TVOR!!!

:drool:

Cheers! Got loads but I can’t use them on here! Only if I pm you (Kimi will tell ya!)

:thumbsup:

yeah he has got some...well lets say adult avatars :eek::lol::lol:

told him to go gold he can use them then :D

best go try win this raffle now ;)

Everybody is welcome to join regardless of make or model. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Can a Lexus owner join....? hehe :)  :)  :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links