Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Have I Broke It?

vmail

I cant just stop the car on the first lane, there was old tyres and stuff on the hard shoulder, and I souldnt see how far the next junction was because there are no street lights

In which one of your locations was this is in?

If it was in Schoonhoven I can totally relate, there's always tyres and rubbish about... Schoonhoven is also very good for clocks wouldnt you agree?

random

You switch it off??!! Are you mad??!! Not only is that super dangerous it's also 900% illegal! Get it checked! Warning lights are there for a reason... to tell you somethings up! It's also illegal to drive with a known fault, especially if it's going to cause you to stop on a motorway. GET IT CHECKED!!

Schoonhoven is a nice place, its clean, but there are some big holes on the side of the road, no, it was on the M62

Did it stay on?

The red light comes on then goes blue if the temperature isn’t high enough, as you know. Is there enough water/coolant in the engine?

Have you been doing 124mph and 0-60 in 8.3 seconds? The engine may be a little warm after that  :lol:

More info needed.

vmail, when you got those speeds you didnt the same as me last night did you, yes i got 0-60 in about 5 secs and i hit 125 bouncing off the limiter in 5th. yes ive got to admit it was on a public road. i was just wheelspinning on the ice :D

M62? Friend of mine did 141mph on there this afternoon. What a tit.

yet again your not mates with vmail are you??? :D :D

M62? Friend of mine did 141mph on there this afternoon. What a tit.

yet again your not mates with vmail are you??? :D :D

:lol:

I can only top out 92mph, using Yoshi and Wario on MarioKart..

Anyways, If it's a fault, get it checked out.. Don't put yourself and others at risk mate :thumbsup:

I know how you can solve the warning lights. take the dash to bits take the bulbs out throw them about abit till they break then stick em back in and forget about it . . .

but personaly i'd got to the garage. the'll plug it up to there machine, have a look and tell you whats wrong. could always just be a loose connection somewhere.

or the airbags decide there not gonna help if you crash anyway so give up and the power steering just gets a bit tired.

will the work done still be under warrentee, I dont want to pay £100.00 for them just to look at it

will the work done still be under warrentee, I dont want to pay £100.00 for them just to look at it

I doubt if Mr T will do that under warranty considering the number of electrical mods that you have done to it.

But you could try....you never know your luck :)

Whether it's under warranty or not mate, get it checked out. It's your life in the end of the day. What's 100 quid when you could be laid up in hospital if it don't get checked out? (Not wishing anything on anyone)

If the car's less than 3 years old, then yes it is covered under warranty... unless they discover that it's a modification you've done that is causing the problem.

Ill get it sorted next time Im in hull, got to re-wire the lexus lights, the scotch lock are cr@p

Ill get it sorted next time Im in hull, got to re-wire the lexus lights, the scotch lock are cr@p

Scotchlocks work very well if you use the correct size for the electrical cable.

I have fitted quite a bit of electrical equipment on previous cars and never had any failures with Scotchlocks :thumbsup:

that will be the problem then, I am using the universal size ones

gonna use Electric Terminal Block forthe lexus lights so its easy to remove

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links