Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Beast Goes In For Rear Spray Monday

BLOODUK

Boot lid , rear arches , roof all getting a spray because of those damn chavs

that chucked Battery acid on it early this year ive waited ages to finnaly get it done.

Normal colour Super Red, but damn im gonna miss it no boosting for a few weeks(?)

:crybaby::crybaby:

It'll be worth it mate. :thumbsup:

Better losing it now, than car show time.

True hehe im not getting the front bonnet sprayed it can stay bleeched for the time being ill get a Carbon bonnet instead

£350 total price should be done by Saturday!! wow only a week this includes the spoiler cost aswell as he told me to leave paying until the car was done aswell as he wants to put another coat of paint on :thumbsup:

£350 total price should be done by Saturday!! wow only a week this includes the spoiler cost aswell as he told me to leave paying until the car was done aswell as he wants to put another coat of paint on  :thumbsup:

Where are you getting that done? Get some pics up of the results as I might need somewhere that way to sort mine soon. :thumbsup:

Got a phone call this morning, car has had it's holes filled from the old spoiler

and the parts have been primed he had a little trouble with some of the holes

because of the locations but other than that Spraying starts today. Latest all will

be done for me to pick up the car on saturday, if their is ANY problems which he

hopes not monday.

Cant wait i so miss my beastly :eek:

That sounds like a good price Blood. Hopefully it will all turn out good :thumbsup:

Can't believe those fcukers would do that. What sort of person throws paint stripper over a car??? :cacker:

What sort of person throws paint stripper over a car??? :cacker:

Council tenants :!Removed!:

Time to start a war on these chavs Blood :cacker:

Too much time on their hands and not enough to do with it other than wreck something they can only dream about :angry:

G200 na i moved house , personally though everytime i see a chav i get angry

i want to go over and beat the living day lights out of them... they might just walk passed my house or along a street but because of the mental abuse i suffered in the old property i get so wound up, the way they dress bothers me greatly look so similiar

G200 na i moved house , personally though everytime i see a chav i get angry

i want to go over and beat the living day lights out of them... they might just walk passed my house or along a street but because of the mental abuse i suffered in the old property i get so wound up, the way they dress bothers me greatly look so similiar

Very annoying people. In Belfast there are tons of them everywhere you look in there baseball caps pointed skywards and there trackys. But over her the way they talk really annoys me. Would personally also like to beat each and everyone of them!!! :angry:

Thing is near the school i take the young's too their is a bungalow with chavs in it and EVERYTIME i walk past it if it has a window open you can hear the same music over and over again, Rap/hiphop its like they have their own culture. Chavs are a very racist breed but they listen to the poor violent black music and dress up like black gangsters or rappers.

Very confusing :wacko:

that's not dressing like 'black gangsters or rappers'

that's dressing like scum, football socks over their reebok trackys, fred perry striped tshirt, rockports - of course, imitation burberry cap... you won't find much of that in america m8.

It's very much a home grown perversion of that hip-hop culture, it's utterly tasteless, they believe it's the pinacle of fashion though.

I wouldn't have a problem with the dress code, but it's the way they act with it; spitting everywhere, verbally abusing old people, kicking off on young kids that go past their 'hood', and generally just being totally uneducated.

£350 total price should be done by Saturday!! wow only a week this includes the spoiler cost aswell as he told me to leave paying until the car was done aswell as he wants to put another coat of paint on  :thumbsup:

thats cheap mate :eek: Was getting quotes just to spray my front bumper for 250!! :ffs:

Wooohooo car is ready to be picked up , only problem he said the Battery was nearly FLAT thats the damn alternator problem again :censor: but it hasnt been driven for about 7 days though.

Oh well cant wait :thumbsup:

Looks So nice but damn it the Battery was DEAD, brand new alternator change of belts

but Horrible squeeling and chuunking sound ill have to sort this damn belt out :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links