Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed Cannot Post Pics

dudeone

Hi,

I keep trying to add pics to each post I do and everytime I get this message back

''The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments''

I have used PhotoSuite 4 and changed the file size down to 350 X 226 and this makes the pic look hazzy but it still gives me the above message.

I need :help:

Thanx Dave

Hi,

I keep trying to add pics to each post I do and everytime I get this message back

''The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments''

I have used PhotoSuite 4 and changed the file size down to 350 X 226 and this makes the pic look hazzy but it still gives me the above message.

I need  :help:

Thanx Dave

Hello mate

Hows the car? Fine i hope :thumbsup: Have you tried going into my controls and starting off you own album mate. That way you can then copy and paste you own pictures with a link to to your album.

jerry!!

Finally you got it  :thumbsup:

Nice car... i accidently hit 6 i wanted to hit higher :P

Yeh,

Slow on the up take but I got there in the end, cheers for pointing me in the right direction mate.

Dave

I gave you a 10 mate... averages it out a bit!!! ;)

Looks very tidy mate.

As everyone has said already, VERY nice car you got there matey,just be careful now when going from a FWD to RWD Tubby!

Hi,

Thanx everyone for all of the help and the kind words, my MR2 is turning red.

Yeh ive been having loads of fun but not going to mad as yet, I overtook a car this afternoon where I had loads of room to get back in but just as I got past and looked to pull in along comes the law the other way, I got lucky as they did not spin round and follow me and we where past quick so I hope they did not get the plate number, that slowed me down for a while, if just to stop the ear bashing from the wife.

Oh I love my MR2

Dave

Wish my car was that clean i am so jelous  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Hi and thanx,

It’s actually cleaner that the pics as I spent all of yesterday morning using Swissol cleaning products, basically the paint work now feels like glass and the shine is exceptional, I started with just the basic wash and from there I then applied a coat of cleaner fluid which removes all of the contaminates that have built up on the paint work from tree sap to airborne contaminates.

This is all done with out a cutting agent and I finished off by applying Onyx wax which is very high in Brazilian Carnauba wax and wow you get the best ever finish you will see, yes the inital lay out for the gear is expensive but the products last and last as you only need a small amout to do a full car, I bought the gear about a year and a half ago and still have 2/3rds ot a tin of wax and I wax every weekend, in the summer I did this every few days.

I find this a lot better than somne products as there are never any white marks left in the paint where its been chipped unlike some polishes.

See their website for detail:

http://www.swissol.com/E/GB/Produkte_Lack.htm

Cheers Dave

I have always said Swissol is a million times bettr than anything else after my car got polished with it, but never known how long it lasts. May have to purchase some.

I have to ask, as I keep seeing pics of engine bays. What is the cable for that fixes onto the engine lid? In a front engine car you's get the washer jets fixed to it. Howver, I just can;t think what would need to be fixed to a mid engine's engine lid???? Probably something obvious mind you.

I have always said Swissol is a million times bettr than anything else after my car got polished with it, but never known how long it lasts. May have to purchase some.

I have to ask, as I keep seeing pics of engine bays. What is the cable for that fixes onto the engine lid? In a front engine car you's get the washer jets fixed to it. Howver, I just can;t think what would need to be fixed to a mid engine's engine lid???? Probably something obvious mind you.

Hi,

Now you mention it I have no idea its the first time ive noticed it, there is nothing on top/under the lid, I will take a look later and if no ones answered the question I will let you know.

Yeh I agree Swissol is the best :thumbsup: :D

Dave

top motor dave , good find , hope it makes you :D alot. :thumbsup:

I have to ask, as I keep seeing pics of engine bays. What is the cable for that fixes onto the engine lid?

This is the heat sensor for the turbo intercooler fan, if it senses alot of heat coming up towards it the fan comes on this is the cable that alot of people cut/disconnect so to keep the fan running all the time ;)

hope this helps

oh and you may want to do the same, as it keeps the engine bay that bit cooler nice cool air being blown through the engine bay permantly

Have you got an uprated intercooler under there as well... or is that just the piping?

I've read you're siggy... but have to check! :bookworm:

Looks very clean mate.

Have you got an uprated intercooler under there as well... or is that just the piping?

I've read you're siggy... but have to check!  :bookworm:

Looks very clean mate.

So far just the piping but its a step closer :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links