Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cf Border Bonnet Fitment Results

shaf2000

ok guys, we got the bonnet fitted this afternoon to test the fitment. quality is already independantly confirmed as being 100%. fitting is excellent too, a very small gap near the headlights but then again chris (white veilside in the pic) is extremely fussy when it comes to his car believe me.

borderbonnetfit.jpg

in true carbon fibre fashion it is very light, no additional bits are required to fit it, it has a latch fitted. the underside has a plastic tray fitted that was taken from a oem bonnet mould to help with getting a perfect fitment. it sits very flush around all the cars edges.

due to the amount of interest in the hood, i am considering doing a group buy within a few days. the group buy will be limited to 5 people + 1 reserve.

watch this space :thumbsup:

a big thanks to chris for being the guinea pig and sending me the pic, cheers dude :D

I know of a company that does Carbon bonnet for £295 unsure if it includes p&p

im looking to get a carbon bonnet next year :thumbsup:

Any idea on price ? :thumbsup:

to get them to the uk, im looking at £420 each. it would be cheaper but i cant get round the taxes easily with such a big consignment :D

I'm in love.

Now... buy some new wheels or get that bonnet?...

get some wheels first mate....... although, once the 6 have been sold i dont think i'll be getting anymore....... hmmmmm, i see your point <_<

wheels, your imitation carbon fiber bonnet will do for time being!!!!

LOL! Its not trying to be carbon fibre, it black so it brakes up the purple along with the spoiler! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL! Its not trying to be carbon fibre, it black so it brakes up the purple along with the spoiler! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol:

someone really needs to make carbon fibre light tops... would look so much better!!!

Out of interests those with tha carbon bonnets, do you notice increased initial understeer??

sarcasm is lost in words :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links