Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Recommended Garage For Cambelt Change-hampshire

alex_93gtuk

Hi,

I need to get my cambelt changed by someone who knows what theyre doing! Ive got the belt kit already so just need the labour. Im in Farnborough in Hampshire and dont mind travelling a bit to get it done. Can anyone give me a garage name or number?

How many hours labour do Mr.T quote for the job?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

How many hours labour do Mr.T quote for the job?

Im not sure, but I had my belt changed for about £250 from MR T. It should be roughly the same across dealerships

edit - and that included their parts...

I've just booked my car into Millway to do my belt for next Tuesday. !Removed! went on me yesterday afternoon on Farnboro road man. And I've only done less than 600 miles on that belt too. Gotta ask guy if he can take me down there on his flat bed. :( Hey Alex, you seen a half red, half black with a sun on the front wings Mr2 going round? Thats MEEEEEE !!! Am down in Sandhurst blokey.

Badassdemon,

Havent seen you yet but am looking out for you. Dont suppose it was you I had a 'chase' with on the A30 a few months back? Between blackwater and the ely pub? I got a k-plate white gt

Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links