Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nice Mr2 Parts For Sale

shaf2000

mods: you can move this to the for sale section as soon as my bronze membership is set up, i've sent a paypal payment :D

ok guys here is what I have available.... need to clear some space in the garage :(

buddyclub.jpg

MR2 Turbo (any revision) Buddy Club, straight through, 100% stainless steel exhaust, full cat back system (does not replace the cat), with baffle to make it slightly quieter as it's very loud. very light and performance orientated, minimal bends and sounds awesome. almost new. £295 plus post.

kakiblitztt.jpg

MR2 Turbo Kakimoto backbox, decent condition, no leaks/ rust. should replace current backbox. £95 plus post.

Ultra Turbo Timer £39 plus post

FET Turbo Timer £49 plus post

MR2 Turbo Blitz Access ECU £150

wheelsbov.jpg

Greddy Dump Valve £99 plus post

17inch OZ Wheels with 215/45/17 tyres (2 with excellent tread, 2 with very average tread) for Toyota Celica mk4. Few marks here and there, not bent or anything £275 plus post.

Might be interested in the Greddy dump valve Shaf.

My HKS BOV's almost dead.

I'll let you know matey, also does anybody know how the Greddy BOV sounds?

*Cue* pfttshh ftsshhh'ing etc etc

:D

lol at dude.

thats half of my collection of toys and is my inspiration towards modding my ride :D

got about 4 other very neat rides as well..... eBay is great :D

lol at dude.

thats half of my collection of toys and is my inspiration towards modding my ride :D

got about 4 other very neat rides as well..... ebay is great :D

Hi Shaf,

Cool way of working out design ideas I like it mate :thumbsup: B)

Dave

What's the Blitz ECU come with? Any harnesses/adapters needed? Software? Is it a direct ECU replacement or piggyback? Is it fully mappable? :wacko: :D

Not gonna ask what the gloves are for  :eek:

Clear Vinyl Medical Gloves... :lol:

What's the Blitz ECU come with? Any harnesses/adapters needed? Software? Is it a direct ECU replacement or piggyback? Is it fully mappable?  :wacko:  :D

the ecu should be a direct replacement for the existing ecu. it comes with a base map and then can be further tuned by anyone who has the software to tune em.... pretty much like any other ecu really :D

The alloys won't fit MR2's cos of the offset on them, they are for FWD Celica, whereas Supra's and MR2's are RWD, therefore, fitting each other.

whereas Supra's and MR2's are RWD, therefore, fitting each other.

How does that work :o offset is nothing to do with drive train!

The alloys won't fit MR2's cos of the offset on them, they are for FWD Celica, whereas Supra's and MR2's are RWD, therefore, fitting each other.

right? the P.C.D is differet on Celicas and MR2's, the MR2 has 5x114,3 whereas the Celica has 5x100 i think

that is the reason why they will not fit an MR2 mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links