Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Advice

robbo516

9 months ago ibought the car i had wanted since it first came out, a 93 N/A t-bar in black, i only owned it for 3 months, then sold it due to financial difficulty, now i am in a position to get another one, and have just had a tesxt message of the guy i bought it off, he is selling due to family commitments!!!!!

meant to be???

only prob being, its advertised elsewhere and i have to sell my clio to get one!

the question i wanted to ask was -

would u have a car back that u sold only 6 months ago???

Depends... Is it in the same condition? Has it been thrashed? Have the miles gone up drastically? Are you going to get it for a good price?

Personally i`d move on. Go for a newer one maybe or better spec.

Ultimately it`s you that has to decide. :)

Good luck :thumbsup:

would u have a car back that u sold only 6 months ago???

No, I'd feel dirty... It's like when someone robs something off you...or crashes into 'your' car, it never feels the same again as it once did..

<sobs>

If the car is in the same condition then take it if you loved it.

I have done this with one of my old cars. Was great to be reunited again.

It's like an Ex GF.

If it's gained a few tricks and it'll cost you less .. no problems ..

If it's been thrashed and is going to be more hastle that before, don't touch it.

It's like an Ex GF.

If it's been thrashed and is going to be more hastle that before, don't touch it.

:lol:

It's like an Ex GF.

:lol:

What? You saying you don't agree? :yes:

It's like an Ex GF.

I was thinking exactly the same! Would you take a girl back who had dumped you for a friend? ;)

You could use the oppotunity to go for a tubby. Think of it as a like an ex g/f's sister, but with bigger !Removed!!

You know your getting sad when you start analogies between cars and women! :help:

Personally, If I were in a financial position to buy another MR2 I wouldn't hesitate at trying to get my old one back. I knew all it's kwerks and the woman who bought it wasn't the thrashing type B)

But everyone is different. Ben does have a very good point though :lol:

ahh, but yours went to a woman .. I'd have an ex back if she went to a woman too ..

ahh, but yours went to a woman .. I'd have an ex back if she went to a woman too ..

My ex was a terrible driver. Not because she crashed a lot, because she raced about everywhere redlining my Celica :eek: She did love to drive it hard

You have too let go and move on!! You don't know what might have happened to the car and it's always nice to get into a different car that you haven't drove before. Also the person you sold it too could try and rip you off with the price. I would tell him that you'll buy it back at half the price you sold it for lol :lol:

I had the opportunity to buy my old 2 back but due to the changes that had been made by garages i'ld never heard of etc...

I walked away but it was a hard job doing so, would have loved that car back but you never know whether this time around your going to have a good relationship or be bitten on the ar5e, better to look for a new one....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links