Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae-101 Bodykit - 5 Door? And Front Fog Lights!

spacefaceuk

Hey everyone

Im sure there must be a fair few people who have 5 door corolla AE-101's or AE-100's. I have the 5 door hatchback, i guess there's people with saloons, wagon's and even HB's.

Anyhow, Im after some skirts for my car, you see the 3 door bodykit does not fit! Anyone know where you can get them in the UK. I have found 1 website, but its ridiculously expensive! (and not that nice). Also i have seen pics of mesh grills. wher can i get this stuff?

The corolla is a nice looking car, but this would finish it off nicely. I have found sites in europe, and eBay usa, but they all cost loads too. If any1 has put some on their car, would you mind e-mailing me some photos?

Also, if any1 has some front fog lights for the 94 style bumper that they wanna sell, through us an e-mail...

thanks guys....

kamran

kamboucha@yahoo.co.uk

Hey dude. Have you tried www.autostyle.co.za ? They'll do what ever you need as any good corolla owner will tell you!!!

Cheers man,

Ill take a look, but im think south africa is a bit far! still, worth a try.

So not many people out there with the 5 door corolla 92-97?

thanks,

Kamran

If you can get separate pieces, you can mix & match a bit. Anything that will fit the front and rear of the 3-door hatchback (92/K to 95/M for front, all E10s for rear -- factory front spoilers will interchange for all E10s as well, as I recall) will fit yours. Any side extensions for saloon, estate, or 5-door liftback will fit as well. For more selection, I would also try eBay Deutschland ... just search Corolla and browse.

Also, I have a pair of the accessory foglights for the 92-95 E10 hatchback front bumper... they're larger and square, and requre you to cut the existing foglight holes in order to mount them. For the right price, I could be coaxed into parting with them.

Just noticed... it's about time to upgrade my membership....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links