Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nice Paint Job I Think It Suits The 2 Quite Well

sera_beetle

i think it looks fugly as sin... and what the fruit is that spoiler all about eugh, looks like a burberry boy got hold of it and stuck a supraesque spoiler on it!

thats hideous, the bumper looks out of proportion due to the size of the alloy and tyre combination and it just looks like a hotch potch of bits.

thats hideous, the bumper looks out of proportion due to the size of the alloy and tyre combination and it just looks like a hotch potch of bits.

i think you meant to say hotch potch of sh1tttt bits :P

I'm not saying a word .. I think styling is a personal thing .. as you can tell by my car ..

Paint job not to my liking, spoiler way too disproportionate to the car, tyres too chunky against the alloys, but I have to say I eat my words and apologies to Jim or whoever made the comment in his thread about 'is this legal'

When it was said a clear back screen thing would look kinda F40 I said something about cheap imitations and kit cars but when you look at the photo below, I have to say....I kinda like the back window

1789_2lo.jpg

looks like it should be a Transformer from the 80's wonder whatit looks like as a robot?

That is the robot form, Dunno what it looks like as a car though :D

Just a quick question but has anyone done this with a bit of glass?? :wacko:  You could keep the rear glass in behind the seats and then put the same shape as that cover over the back with glass and slats so you could see right into the engine bay. Not the blitz one mind. The same shape as that cover. That could be cool. Something for the custom boys to think about!!

Iknew that the glass at the back would look better than if it was just painted. Anyone thinking about getting the sloping back now PLEASE consider the glass one first.

Also quite like the paint colour :thumbsup: . Not fussed on the way it has been applied though :wacko: . I don't really like the bodykit or spoiler and it looks as if it could do with being lowered again

I like the look of that rear window...

Oh and Jappy looks like transformers are back in, the perfect excuse to buy those toys form Argos for my "little brother" ... what! <_<

haha

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links