Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Let There Be Light

norm

For the past coulpe of years i've worked with a small 'elite' force to put up the 150 xmas trees on the side of shops in our chilly market town called bakewell. after fixing one of the sets of bulbs to a tree i plugged it in to see if they work. a couple were out, so as usual you take them out and replace them with the lights still on.

as i took the bulb out it poped embedding broken glass in my hand along with 2 bit of wire that were still connected to the mains. after shaking violently for a split second it through my hand free and left me with a bit of a tingly sensation. but no major damage after i'd removed the bits of glass.

thats 3 times in 2 years i've hooked my self up to the mains.

The funny thing is one of the other 'elite' did exactly the same about 2 mins later and some how managed to draw 15 amp blow half the breakers and turn the power off for the town hall. he also mannaged to escaped unscaved after he regained use of his hand (took about an hour).

job well done i'd say :thumbsup:

on a serious note though. please becarefull with your christmass decorations this year, the number of house fires caused by faulty lights and overloading sockets during the christmass period is still skyhigh.

don't worry mate i found it funny.

managed to do it again today this time to a 650w generator. this time it realy hurt and stalled the geny.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links