Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Count Downs Begun

norm

24 days every body thats 576 hours till santa comes. if you've been good boys and girls what are you hoping for??

The British Ambassador was on holiday when he received a phone call from a local reporter.

The reporter asked the Ambassador what he would like for Christmas. The ambassador thought:

“I’d better be careful what I say as I don’t want it to be in the papers tomorrow morning that the ‘British Ambassador accepts bribe’ so I will ask for something really simple”

The Ambassador replies: “For Christmas I would like a new dressing gown and a pair of slippers”

Anyway, the Ambassador returns home after his holiday and one morning in December he turns on his radio

“This is K.W.C. FM asking the worlds leaders what they would like for Christmas.”

“The Russian Ambassador would like an end to all nuclear weapons;

the Chinese Ambassador would like peace and goodwill on earth

and the British Ambassador would like a new dressing gown and a pair of slippers”

:D :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links