Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Castle Combe 12 Feb

midmotorsteve

bit steep, but I may pop down for a looksie .. depends how cold it's going to be ..

bit steep, but I may pop down for a looksie .. depends how cold it's going to be ..

As far as the average day goes £135 for a real track, not airfield is cheap, it'll go up to £150 nearer the time. Not unusual for days to be £185 at some tracks.

I think £135 is worth it you'll get 8 x 15minutes sessions with a guarantee of no more that 7 other cars on track with you at any one time.

15 minute sessions don't sound long, but if your trying you'll find your tyres are overheating at the end of the session :D

or you could come to the Nurburgring with us in april dude 13mile track 1 lap in under 15 mins :P :P

Also you dont need to wear a helmet or have any stupid noise restrictions on your exhaust :thumbsup:

or you could come to the Nurburgring with us in april dude 13mile track 1 lap in under 15 mins  :P  :P

Also you dont need to wear a helmet or have any stupid noise restrictions on your exhaust  :thumbsup:

true, the exhaust thing pisses me off as i have to put my baffle in :( Nurburgring, i'd like to do it at some point, thing is its such a long track you need to be there a good few days before you've learn't it :(

true, the exhaust thing pisses me off as i have to put my baffle in :( Nurburgring, i'd like to do it at some point, thing is its such a long track you need to be there a good few days before you've learn't it :(

Well if you fancy it we are going in april dude for 4 days 2 days on track :thumbsup:

Never done a UK track day my first time on track was in october at the ring :D and for 54 euros you where on track for 65 miles :lol::lol: class!!

Well if you fancy it we are going in april dude for 4 days 2 days on track :thumbsup:

Never done a UK track day my first time on track was in october at the ring :D and for 54 euros you where on track for 65 miles :lol::lol: class!!

Count me in for April! Defo :thumbsup:

I'll pop along on the 12th of Jan though, for a bit of a look. Be good to meet you guys in the flesh (so to speak). But if it's brass monkeys and snow on the ground... forget it :D

Weird it should take you to the meets section :wacko:  have a look in there dude  :thumbsup:

Nope! No matter which way I do it, it takes me to the calendar :blink:

Just post you intrest in here mate

Run to the Ring 2005

works for me ?

The link takes me to the thread, but I can't add my name to the list of people who want to go. If I try to add a reply, it takes me to the calendar :(

Just post you intrest in here mate

Run to the Ring 2005

works for me ?

The link takes me to the thread, but I can't add my name to the list of people who want to go. If I try to add a reply, it takes me to the calendar :(

scroll down :rolleyes:

Done it.

Only way I could get it to work, was by using the fast reply button. The normal reply button wouldn't work.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

If anyone is going (castle combe) I'll look out for you :thumbsup:

also donny is still happening this Saturday if anyone wants to get a ticket asap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links