Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need For Speed Underground 2

TOYMOTA

Had it for a couple of days, can't stop playing it!

So much better than the first, but you have to have carbon fibre :(

My Celica:

celica1.JPG

And my new Supra :D

soop1.JPG

soop2.JPG

I can't stand the sideskirts and the rear bumper's a bit naff, but oh well :D

can you get mr2's?

Nope :crybaby: , but the first car I had was a AE86 RWD Rolla :D

BTW, my Supra is on 20's and dropped 71mm all round :lol: is that actually possible?

I got nfsu2 on the 19th (when it came out) and have not turned my xbox off sice!!!!! :eek:

Its the best game in the world!!! :D

I dont think there are MR2's but they should be!!!!

If you love modified cars then go out and get it!!!!!! :group-cuddles:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

will have to play it before I cam comment, there graphics do look porrer than the origanla, maybe it cos thats how the trailer is, game play should be better

i have been playin it for the past few weeks on the pc. my pc and my cousins were next to each other and his graphics were absolutly fantastic while mine was a little blocky <---(is that a word):s

yea...

well if you play it with an A64 3000 & ATI x800XT / nvidia 6800Ultra it'll look fantastic.. play it with an old spec machine and it won't look so good :)

As with the first, bought it for my xbox rather then PC and I'm impressed as it's an improvement over the first.

Still aspects that are a little annoying, like being to beat 200sx in a 206, both in standard form, so the game is still a little unrealistic from that point of view.

The improvements are defianately in the game play, it's great how you can drive around in the city and choose what you want to do. Still really the same game, but they have changed the format, added cars and given the gamer more options.

Some aspects are a little max power ish, but then it's only a game and light hearted fun, quite amusing when you pull up to a corsa with a shopping trolley spoiler, 17's and standard bodywork :lol:

Certainly surprised to see the AE86 Corolla in there.

Kev :)

The graphics are terrible!

They would be because mines not running on "Full detail"... due to the fact I love suprnova ;) and I can't :lol: . Would run pretty sweet on a 9600XT & XP3200+ though :D

Plus what happens when u turn a bitmap to a jpeg :rolleyes:

How does your Audi TT stop????????

You have the front disks on the wrong way round :P

Looks a pretty cool game..... but its a bit "arcady" to me.. (I have NFSU1, its stilla good laugh to play though!!)

I'm holding out for GT4.......

HMmmmmmmmm GT4....

The graphics are terrible!

Try playing it on a pc with an internal 64mb shared graphics card (thats if the game will even play on your pc!), then come back and tell us those graphics are terrible in comparison :lol::lol::lol:

bah god i hate this game... and the music... the game screams MAX POWER THRILLS

also no mr2 turbos id rather drive my REAL performance car :censor:

man - this game should be called Need For Rice.

So I have to have neons, the wing of a 747, roof scoops, and chrome spinners for my car to be 'complete' - <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s.

the driving around seems OK, but the could really live with having to rice up the car.

man - this game should be called Need For Rice.

So I have to have neons, the wing of a 747, roof scoops, and chrome spinners for my car to be 'complete' - <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s.

the driving around seems OK, but the could really live with having to rice up the car.

Amen :D

but secretley you think yeah that looks smart!! coss you would never do it in real life!!!...hummmm i tho it is amusing seing a standard 1.1 punto with a huge rocket hanging of the car as it drives past you in the street!!!

I annoys me how in nfsu you HAVE to have the neons and roof scoops and huuuuuuge graphics to get more points????

my main car in that isa standard black skylins, big chrome rims and all performance mods :D

I annoys me how in nfsu you HAVE to have the neons and roof scoops and huuuuuuge graphics to get more points????

my main car in that isa  standard black skylins, big chrome rims and all performance mods :D

I agree, I just have one car to race in & put all the mod's on my Toyota's (and an Evo ;) ) & cruise around in them :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links