Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Desktop

Gareth B

Ok so I have a nice laptop. P4 2.8 etc.., but it doesn't have a dvdrw and although it has an ATI radeon graphics card it can't handle the latest games etc. Also I just bought a Sony DVDcam (video camera that records straight on to dvd)

Anyway I talked myself into buying a new desktop and thought I might as well go for a big spec to see me through the next few years. So after much looking around i settled for a:

HP Pavilian 1090 media centre

P4 3.2g with HT (540) (was going to get the 3.6 560 but settled for this one)

1gb of ram

200gb sata hd plus 160gb HP personal media drive (removable portable hd)

ATI radeon 256mb x600 pro graphics card

Wireless lan

dvdrw + cdrw +dvd rom

Audigy 2 creative soundblaster sound card with 5.1 surround and Harman Kandon(sp) surround Speakers and sub.

19" TFT monitor (lovely)

It's running the new windows multimedia suite so i can connect my ntl through it and pause live tv, record onto hd etc.

Sorry just thought I would share that with you as i am well impressed (and skint!)

Laptop will be up for sale soon for about £600

P4 2.8, 512 ddr ram, 40gb hd, cdrw + cd rom drive, Ati Radeon mobility graphics card, 15.1" screen. Currently running XP corporate edition ( but i guess thats 10 a penny nowadays), carry case and all original software, leads etc plus a 4 year TRANSFERABLE full warranty which covers accidental damage.

I promise you this is a pretty top of the range laptop in A1 condition. It will go on eBay soon and I will post it in the for sale section here.

FAQ Battery life approx 2.5hrs as it is not a mobile proccessor

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

I keep meaning to upgrade mine, but I'm locked out of Ebuyer!!! shame for them as I want to sped about £1500+ ona new laptop and desktop upgrade!!!

anyone here with an Ebuyer account??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links