Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All-new Yaris Vitz

Crisis

Great looking car :thumbsup: Picked up the mag today so that i could read up on the new shape yaris. Was just a bit disappointed that the 1.5 model will only have 110bhp.

As for the 1.8 model this i have got to see. If they bring this over to england that will be one fine motor on the road. Right up where with the Mitsubishi colt turbo and the fiesta RS :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Another picture for the collection (Ignore the top picture it's just another Nissan :) )

77184.jpg

Scott

hmmm...this seems to be the non-tsport version?? :ph34r:

Agreed Chappers.

Its out in Japan this March. I belive it is coming to the UK March 2006, so another year and a half away yet.

As for the 1.8 model this i have got to see. If they bring this over to england that will be one fine motor on the road. Right up where with the Mitsubishi colt turbo and the fiesta RS  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I was thinking of getting the Colt Turbo, looks quite nice in the red.

As for the Fiesta RS, seen it, wouldn't pay £250 extra for the white stripes. Hehe

On that japanese picture, it looks like the top purple one could be the new verso?? Just a thought, because it does look quite a bit bigger!

The purple car is a nissan as stated in the post. But the yaz looks sweet as f**k!!!!!

:thumbsup: A must have when i leave uni!!!! just 3 years to go! :crybaby:

The purple car is a nissan as stated in the post. But the yaz looks sweet as f**k!!!!!

:thumbsup: A must have when i leave uni!!!! just 3 years to go!  :crybaby:

Oh yeah! Duuurrr!!!! :blink:

But it still looks like a Verso!! (More like new avensis verso)

It is a nice looking car but what happened to the sliding door idea that Auto Express commented on ages ago?

In fact, that seems to often be the trouble with Auto Express. They get early pics, rumours, etc. and it just confuses the issue.

It is a nice looking car but what happened to the sliding door idea that Auto Express commented on ages ago?

In fact, that seems to often be the trouble with Auto Express. They get early pics, rumours, etc. and it just confuses the issue.

I think that was related to the Aygo. Not sure though, because auto express do often get their rumours and stories mixed up!

No mate, it was definitely the Yaris as my girlfriend brought her copy of the mag around to show me at the time "seeing as you've got a Yaris, this is what the new one will look like".

The Aygo wasn't even mentioned back then but I think AE may have got their wires crossed, as you suggest!

Crossed?? They get them crossed, split, twisted and inter-mingled with all the other !Removed! wires! A bit hopeless they are when it comes to 'exclusive scoops'. The News of the World car mag!!

Only the top spec looks good. Without that really chunky front, it just looks boring and the colour doesn't help!

1007 has sliding doors. Pug.

I think that was related to the Aygo. Not sure though, because auto express do often get their rumours and stories mixed up!

The Toyota Aygo has normal doors, No sliding ones, As you can see below

01.jpg

The Peugeot 107 / Citroën C1 and Toyota Aygo are the joint project PSA/Toyota car.

aygo_04_news_icon_01.jpg

It's the Peugeot 1007 that has sliding doors, But this model is nothing todo with the PSA/Toyota car as far as I am aware. Ugly 1007 :-

14.jpg

Autoexpress did have an article on the new Toyota Porte which is sold in Japan and this Toyota has sliding doors.

photo_01.jpg

No, like I said, this was ages ago and Auto Express were on about the Yaris. Damn I wish I'd scanned the article at the time. :angry:

Never mind, I'm sure all will be revealed soon enough.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links