Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm A Panther ..

Bibbs

Below average!

Think people do rush about to much nowadays (and I don't mean I 'potter' along) also it appears they've got something else on their mind ...usually the mobile phone and that really winds me up :censor:

Peacock

No animal is more flamboyant or eye-catching than this elegant male bird who will display his striking fan of bright feathers even when there are no females around to impress.

:ph34r:

It just said I was a :censor:

:lol::lol::lol:

Routes you relish:

A demanding two carriage way B road, where out braking and out manoeuvring reaps its rewards.

:rolleyes: Yep i'm a Panther :D

Chameleon

Like this cunning tropical lizard, famed for its ability to change colour to blend with its surroundings, you have the ability to alter your driving style to ensure the best possible match with each new driving situation.

With your family aboard, you may drive more defensively - your priority being to deliver your precious cargo safely to its destination. Faced with an open road and a pressing deadline, however, you may transform into a Panther, fully exploiting the speed and power of your vehicle.

Your Strengths:

Your ability to match your driving style to your changing driving environment allows you to exploit every opportunity offered.

Your Weak Points:

Adopting some driving tactics only occasionally, means your ability in certain situations may not be all that high. Proceed with caution in unfamiliar motoring conditions.

Routes you relish:

Any time, any place, anywhere. The chameleon prides his ability to match road conditions.

:crybaby: Im an elephant :crybaby:

Elephant - Slow and ponderous as the gentle giants might appear, they are highly prized as trusted and tireless transporters of people and goods, carrying them surely and securely over great distances.

On the road the motorists who come into this category strive to ensure that they, and their passengers, arrive safely after a journey which has been as comfortable and as relaxing as possible.

As an elephant driver your main aim when behind the wheel is to be reliable and dependable rather than speedy and risk taking, even if journeys take a little longer.

Elephants are more likely to be women than men (66% vs. 56%) and to drive only occasionally.

Unfortunately this is all true, but as a mum I'd rather make sure Lu was safe than driving like a tw*t to get there faster :D

If money was no object would you drive a Ford Mondeo :blink: Yea right I've already got one. :rolleyes:

If money was no object I would have 3 :D :D :P :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

Have you noticed all the moderators/management are panthers :D B)

car-smiley-012.gif

panther of course!

q4! :lol:

what do you look for in a car!

comfort and safety features! nah man!

stupid acceleration!

Panther

A fast and nimble hunter the Panther uses its stealth and speed to survive. It starts by stalking its prey before suddenly launching itself into the attack.

Can i be a mod,admin now? :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links