Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Can't I Get Into Gold?

Karma Supra

:crybaby::crybaby:

Whats happening????

had the same problem..

seemed like my password was not sat in there saved as per before...

and then i realised the user ID is case sensitive.. but im back in now.. :)

yup.... but I keep re typing it and no joy!

:crybaby:

Won't let me in either.

I've tried every combination of case etc, but it keeps coming up with the 'unlucky mate' screen

Rich

I can't get in either. I have also made sure everything is spelled correctly and with the right case sensitiveness.

Tried 3 times and then it prompted me to mail admin :wacko:

Was trying to see Ken's new mods :rolleyes:

i presume you guys are using your alter ego accounts...

I mean that some of you have changed your user ID's for the gold section... no??

OK

We upgraded the membership system so yes you would see a difference.

I thought I would randomly test an account out for accesss.. and seems fine.

If you need your password again and you have forgotten then you can retrieve them here.

http://www.goldmembers.co.uk/toc_membership/member.php

if you are member 1-100 and you cannot log in then please PM me.. Although i have added as many back as poss as many have expired I had to add you guys by hand. Mistakes happen.. so send me a PM.

Any probs please PM me personally guys and I will handle each PM personally to make sure you can access gold.

tested the accounts of those who said they cannot log in.. accounts work fine.

Altough yestarday the log in was down for 10 mins while we do some upgrades.

Knighterider

pm on its way to you

My computer asked for my details again (even though I'd saved them) but has let me in and worked fine since.

Hope it gets sorted for you soon.

everyone will need to re log and save their passwords. We have added a more complex system to catch out those who give passwords out to non subbies. So this requires you to log back in.. should be fine after that

everyone will need to re log and save their passwords. We have added a more complex system to catch out those who give passwords out to non subbies. So this requires you to log back in.. should be fine after that

Its a shame certain goldies have to spoil things by giving out details like that to certain non goldies. If they are so desperate to see gold, support the site and actually pay for it! :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

As for the logging in problem, I dont have a clue whats going on as I typed in the correct username and password at work and it was fine. Do the same here 3 times and it kept asking me to sign in again. Tried it one last time and it worked and logged me in :wacko:

It might be trying to use your old login via the old system before it was upgraded that was saved to your computer, have you tried deleting your cookies and temp net files?

Becareful deleting your cookies though, you'll have to sign in on every site that uses them and create them again :)

Its a shame certain goldies have to spoil things by giving out details like that to certain non goldies. If they are so desperate to see gold, support the site and actually pay for it!  :ffs:  :censor:  :ffs:  :censor:  :ffs:

Hear Hear! Paying for Gold supports the site.

btw anyone who still can't get in, have you tried logging on from another machine? If that's fine then it's more than likely the cookies settings as already mentioned. At least you'd know then and would need to delete them.

Sorted!!!!!

With the old gold system I could not use Karma Supra with the space, so my gold name was KarmaSupra... the new changed mean I have the same username as on the main forum..

Woooohooooo

Ta Steve

I was about to start a big rant because I still couldn't get into Gold. Even after PMing Steve as he mentioned.

Then I read Karma's post about the user name and tried logging in using a completely different version that what I previously used and VOILA! I'm in.

Hooraahh :D

A returned PM could have saved me a lot of stress Steve :rolleyes:

no point ranting... will not get any quicker without sending a PM.

I was out all day today so I could not answer PM's

I have looked at each request and fixed the problem.

If people did not give access away access to non supporters then we would not have to upgrade the software.

corrollakid... I have looked into yours and I logged in fine.

If you have forgotten your password then click here: http://www.goldmembers.co.uk/toc_membership/member.php

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links