Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Or Blue Undercar?

eternity575

Viper knows his stuff.

Yeah interior neons should be kept to a minimum. If any.

I feel customising your lighting helps you stand out at night when no-one can really see you and only hear you coming. But I feel with Blue lights [Legal like i said earlier BMW/Audi] this can be done. Saw a car tonight with them. Looked very nice.

nova sri beat my TS

WHAT???

rofl2.gif

It was a sad moment, but funny :D

Viper you can have flashing LEDs on a push bike as long as you've also got stationary LEDs with them. (The flashy one help you stand out) but the flashy ones have got to be mounted so they don't look like indicators (either above or below the stationary ones)

nova sri beat my TS

WHAT???

rofl2.gif

Viper you can have flashing LEDs on a push bike as long as you've also got stationary LEDs with them. (The flashy one help you stand out) but the flashy ones have got to be mounted so they don't look like indicators (either above or below the stationary ones)

No....you can't have flashy lights on a bike..even with stationary light. You have to have them attached to your person...NOT the bike. As said..you can't have ANY flashy lights on a road vehicle...OTHER than indicators

Vipes

nova sri beat my TS

WHAT???

rofl2.gif

No....you can't have flashy lights on a bike..even with a "normal light fitted . You have to have them attached to your person...NOT the bike. As said..you can't have ANY flashy lights on a road vehicle...OTHER than indicators ( and emergency vehicles)

Vipes

Here you go:

http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si1989/Uksi_19891796_en_3.htm

Good bed time read....

Article 13 is with reference to flashing lights on road vehicles...and the exceptions.

It also covers those illegal washer jets and neons....well pretty much anything to do with lights on a road vehicle!

Vipes

asfor the nova, it was a quick little *******.... im sure it would do the same to your TS VOR. my mate at work has a 2.0l 16v dohc red top, in a white nova SR and it goes like split ****. but i do still think there **** !Removed! cars.

I wouldn't get them. Most of the time they break anyway. 1 stone flies up will smash a whole tube. So if you get them, make sure they are high quality strong stuff or you will be buying new ones.

No-one noticed its actually a pic of a Renault 5 yet??

Im shocked!!!!  :blink:

Matt

Well :censor: me! So it is! Never bothered looking... just saw a chav-mobile and automatically thought of Nova!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links